• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Darkrai 888
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, I'm a computer engineer after all lol
    Nah they can actually cover those two in 24-25 episodes just fine.
    Still, haven't watched last week's episode. I will most likely watch both tomorrow.
    In any case, Ponyo was my last Miyazaki film. I can now say that he has not made a single bad film. If you ask me, one of the best film directors of all time, certainly the greatest animation director of all time.
    It's fine and everyone seems friendly. At least I can work somehow lol
    Lmao at least the next season is confirmed
    Wasn't there some trouble behind the screens with Schemmel? :/

Something with talking raccoons I think.

Good.

Clone Wars, 7.5/10
    Yes. Like, they're just promotional shorts for the Dragon Ball Heroes game and the writing isn't exactly stellar, but it's nice to still have some DBZ until Dragon Ball Super returns (they said it would so....)

Pom Poko.
    Eh, they're okay. Some are better than others. Sometimes not much happens in them so you're like "I waited a month for this?" and yeah they breeze past before you can blink your eyes.

Now I have just one left.

Yes. lots of big names.
    2 lesser known Ghibli films but both are great :) Really great.

Ye. One of the better Ridley films.
    It pretty much started after Super IIRC. It's just one 8-minute short every month so that kinda sucks :/ but they're still fun.
    Z-gang against Beerus because Beerus thinks they are protecting a Bird God that will destroy the universe. Then all the universes start collapsing and Fu shows up (he's a demon who's been behind every conflict in DBS). Explains his plan, then portals away. Beerus tries to stop the destrucion of the universe.
    Yeah. Little boy finds Ponyo in fish form and then he keeps her. She stays like that for the first act but then turns into a human girl. And stays like that for most of the film. It's just one of these films that make your heart happy. This, Totoro and Kiki's Delivery Service are the most wholesome Ghibli films I'd say.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…