• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Darkrai 888
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Idk. The duel was kinda cool. But blue-haired guy being possessed by a demon? Wtf!? We barely know these characters and they casually drop that bombshell. Weird imo. I really hope the show grows on me because these first 2 episodes have been like. Ehh passable.
    I see. A lot more than the first one even huh? Personally, I think these films look cute but a little bit too child-oriented for my taste.

I see.
    Yep. Now it's your turn to start watching some Ghibli films lol

It was a James Bond episode
    Indeed.

Oh yeah, so Swampy had a brief live stream.
    Obviously no spoilers, but he said he's very proud of Phineas and Ferb The Movie: Candace Against the Universe
    and can't wait for fans to see it.

As for MML, it's still in limbo, but apparently, if Disney did ever greenlight Season 3, he said they can start production on it immediately as they have its storyline completely mapped out from start to finish.
    Yep, I can already hear KG and co. raging.
    Being a victim of "Skip", "Draw 2 cards" or "Wild Card + Draw 4" is the worst. xD
    Maybe I rewatched SB-129 in English once because that's my favourite episode and I could only find it in English. But the Dutch dub is one of the few Dutch dubs I think is genuinely fantastic and possibly even better than the English dub.

Blade is cool. The CGI gets awful, and I mean TRULY awful near the end tho. I prefer Blade 2, it's more fun.
    No. I am not that familiar with his voice, I don't think I have ever watched a SpongeBob episode in English. I only know it from clips.

Ah. I was going to ask you about Blade because you said you were going to watch these like.... months ago.
    Yep. Nice that everyone mostly enjoyed it. Honestly I'm with most of the others. Dueling skills aside, Sylvio was hilarious imo so I loved Gakuto switching between a serious character to a drama queen. xD
    Hmm, so apparently Sevens might only be 2 years as well according to Dylan. We'll see what happens.

KG's
    Let's Play Uno! 1 Hour Stream!
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=__MfgE-r7Mw
    LOL, Clayface just referenced BOTH the 21 Jump Street tv series and movie and Johnny Depp appearing in both of them
    The film reminded me a lot of Captain Fantastic in certain regards. Also a really great film.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…