• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

Power Up
Power Up
Ash is incredibly innovative and strategic in XY.
Power Up
Power Up
Not only that, but the camera angles + the animation made this battle top tier as well
Power Up
Power Up
So much strategy involved.
Power Up
Power Up
Probably the second best gym battle just barely behind Ash vs Clemont
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
From an emotional standpoint I prefer the clemont fight, but from a choreography standpoint, Ash vs Olympia>>>>Ash vs Clemont (which is also great, but Ash vs Olympia is top tier in terms of choreography)
Power Up
Power Up
I actually think the Ash vs Clemont battle is animated better! There’s a **** ton of smearing with dynamic camera angles.
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
yeah, Ash vs Clemont was crazy with its animation and effects work (I'm guessing they dialed back the effects work for SM aside from Z moves to make it look more "hand drawn", but I still miss XY's), but Ash vs Olympia was also crazy with a ton of fluid movement and rotations
Power Up
Power Up
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
I really like those cuts, they gave an extra intensity to the fight, even moreso than Iwane's more bouncy movements. Ohashi is a madlad and it's a shame he doesn't show up that often. I hope he appears in the Korrina rematch (either him and/or Maenami, who is also amazing)
Power Up
Power Up
Power Up
Yeah, Ohashi doesn't show up much at all sadly
Power Up
Power Up
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
That one was amazing, I had forgotten about Luxray's non-Goodra fights tbh. The second one was also great, especially due to the rotation
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
Power Up
Power Up
Yeah, the rotation in that battle was great