• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Darkrai 888
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah. xD
    This is a new session . I guess KG's making this a regular thing, now.
    Fine by me. xD

At the end of the first stream, Tyrone was trying get the others to make KG lose the last game and it ended up being a long game that ended in KG's victory. xD

Tyrone: Look what you guys did! We made KG win!
    How am I supposed to sleep at night?!

KG: I honestly don't deserve that win! That was the dumbest game, ever.
    Yep. Some of these edits on the service were known from day 1 lol. xD

They kinda had no choice tbh. After Gen 2, each Generation lasted 4 years until Gen 5 started.
    But I woulda rather had Ash and co. go to Johto instead for DP's final year instead. xD

Uno Night with KG and co. (Round 2):
    www.twitch.tv/videos/593328826
    Was like the same for me I think. "Hey Sully, remember I said I'd kill you last? I lied."

WHY DOES IT HAVE AN ARNOLD VOICE!??!?

Oh cool.

Random I know but any chance of a Gladiator rewatch?
    Yeah, epic fail, OLM. xD
    I understand. It had its moments, but a full year gap from Snowpoint City to Sunyshore City? Lol. xD

I'm just glad I didn't watch it while it was still airing or I would've been so salty about this after DP ended.
    DP had the worst case of "Never trust an opening" imo. xD
    www.imgur.com/MhWb40Y.png
    DP: 7.5/10 Still holds up. Its fillers are very hit or miss, though. Honestly, "The Year of No Gyms"
    wasn't all that bad aside from a handful of garbage episodes, but we got some cool stuff in between:
    - Brandon returning and kicking Paul's butt
    - Ash and Paul's first full battle
    - Twinleaf Town Festival arc/Professor Oak cameo
    - HGSS promotion mini-arc
    - Team Galactic arc climax/finale
    - The Grand Festival
    Who knows, since TPCi's been going back and forth on keeping the Japanese names since BW.
    And then of course there's Kevin C's cryptic messages that something in the dub's production changed after SM.
    Given that Lisa works on both coasts now apparently (prior to the lockdowns),
    the only thing I can think of is TPCi using both the NY and LA VA pool, but other than that, I got nothing. xD
    Not gonna lie, Donnie Yen is kinda wasted in the film but the one fight scene he does have is pretty cool.
    Yep, Season 23 was listed on TV Passport which should mean a premiere is coming soon for either Teletoon in Canada or maybe the US.
    Yep it and horror are the genres that churn out the most crap I'd say. At least there's still some fantastic horror movies released from time to time. Really good romantic comedies are hard to find. But I think Richard Curtis does it right with his writing.
    Oh it's hard lol. You could tear this movie apart if you wanted to. But yeah. It's just so heartwarming and such. And I DO love Richard Curtis. He made me appreciate a genre I strongly dislike for the most part.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…