• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Darkrai 888
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Agreed.

Antonio Margheriti is the fake Italian name that the Bear Jew (Eli Roth) takes in Inglourious Basterds (you know, the bawnjourno scene). In OUATIH, Margheriti is mentioned as a producer on one of Leo's movies.

And yes, the Red Apple cigarettes Leo smokes appear in almost every Tarantino film LOL
    Noticed the Antonio Margheriti reference in OUATIH :) Another Tarantino shared universe easter egg.
    My grade for Iron Man 3 is a B. It's by no means the horrible disaster most people make it out to be and I don't even mind the Mandarin twist so much (it's jarring, but doesn't destroy the film for me). It's certainly better than Iron Man 2, ugh.
    Mirko is in a bad condition because she lost an arm and was pierced a lot of time but I think she can survive this and could just passed away.
    Dark shadows really freak when he saw gigantomachia smart move it was for them to escape.

I don't really think Hori has the gut to kill a student's but I can see the pros possibly dying.
    Dabi is Deku dad because at this Point he is totally not a Todoroki lol I mean come on stop teasing us.

I really hopes the birds survive this.
    The Dad is such an ass he slaps his kids.

Twice does remind of deadpool I did not expect his death damn Hori why u do this.
    I remember when you had that dilemma about watching Once Upon a Time in the West on DVD or in theaters but now the latter is not possible anymore. So why don't you watch it now?
    Yeah.

Completely true. There's a theater scene with John Cena and another guy that is comedy gold.

That.... is NOT true. I really liked Lethal Weapon 1 and 2. And I really liked The Long Kiss Goodnight. It's his self-directed films that just don't work for me.
    Cool.

Yup. I still don't like Amy Schumer but I LOVE Bill Hader as you know and... John Cena has a few scenes but he steals the show!

His films don't really work for me no :(

Yes new Hilariocity.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…