• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Darkrai 888
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Cool. PM023 looked pretty decent, but too bad we have to wait awhile to see it. According to Dogasu,
    the break most likely happened because the prime minister of Japan declared a State of Emergency
    which forced some parts of the anime's production to come to a screeching halt.
    It's scheduled to be lifted on May 6th, 2020 so that's probably when the hiatus will end if everything goes well, but we'll see.
    Yeah, if the companions comeback, anyone's design who will probably be tweaked the most is from OS-XY.
    PM's style is basically a tweaked version of SM's so I don't think the SM cast to look that much different. xD
    Nope, but who knows, maybe it was just a one off joke, but we'll see. xD

Clickbait at its finest. That wasn't even confirmed info. xD
    But yeah, no offense to the artist, but that looks a little off from PM's art style. This looks much better imo. xD
    www.imgur.com/9Ub4QHQ.jpg
    DuckTales 8/10.

Unless this was just a joke and nothing more, oh Beakley, this is so going to backfire on you later on... xD

Mrs Beakley: I have no secrets from you (Webby) from here on out.
    Harp: She's fibbing, fibbing, fibbing!
    Nowhere near a 9.5 imo lol, but that's fine.

Yeah. Omnimon kicks ass. Next week is a Sora episode (no, not Kingdom Hearts)

Cool

Doesn't surprise me lol....
    www.twitter.com/anipoke_PR/status/1251805236231954435

"In an effort to create a safe environment for the show's production as the number of novel Coronavirus infections increases,
    and with the state of emergency declaration in mind, parts of the show's production will go on a temporary break.
    Accordingly, Pokémon will be going into reruns starting with next week's broadcast." - Pokémon Anime Twitter Account
    Same.
    Yu-Gi-Oh! Sevens: 8/10. Pretty good episode. Lol at Gakuto stopping Rook from trying to stealthily inspect Romin's guitar case. xD
    True, but that'll need to go on hiatus anyway so that that the animation studios can use
    it to finish animating the rest of Season 3 presumably from home. xD
    But yeah, hopefully Amphibia's season premiere is announced soon.

I do find it odd that TV Tokyo chose to postpone PM now instead of airing PM023-025 and then going on break,
    but understandable regardless.
    Well at least we still have DuckTales. Lol. xD

When//if this COVID-19 bs finally dies down, I'm hoping TV Tokyo will probably air a couple of
    back-to-back episode specials to make up for PM's absence, but we'll see.
    Indeed.

Welp, it looks like PM's been postponed after tomorrow's episode airs. Reruns of the Pokémon anime will be rerunning in its place until further notice.

Dagnabbit, and right when we got that upcoming episodes preview, too. xD
    Yep, and who knows, maybe at some point, it'll have a crossover with PnF and MML all in the same episode. xD

Lol in the the animation stream, the panelist asked everyone what their worst pitch for a series was
    and Swampy said that his apparently ended with him literally getting taken out of a building by security. xD

RIP Rook. xD
    Yeah, but from the sound of things the new series is also for Disney but we'll see. So far he said the editing's done,
    now they're prepping for voice cast auditions. xD

As for MML, I'm hoping Disney+ greenlights a Season 3 by at least 2022 at the latest since Dan and Swampy said they
    could start production on it right away since thanks to having its story map complete.
    Nah, but I'll get around to it at some point. Obviously aside from whenever PnF drops,
    when it comes to the newer theatrical films, I'm not in any hurry to watch them since they're on Disney+. Lol. xD

Yep, but Dan and Swampy still want Season 3 though as they still have one mapped out but it getting greenlit
    depends on the amount of views it gets on Disney+ which is why they've been asking everyone to binge it. xD
    Nah, just bored. Lol. xD

Dang, I feel old. Sevens is decent but I still wish the 20th Anniversary series was a DSOD sequel.

Welp aside from working on Candace Against the Universe, Dan and Swampy just revealed in a stream
    that they've been working on a pilot for another new series.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…