• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

xEryChan
xEryChan
Yep, she’s a great VA. She voices Hange Zoe from Attack on Titan and Pakunoda from Hunter x Hunter.

Oddly enough, Vic Mignogna, who is Ed’s english VA, sang two of the One Piece openings for the Funimation dub. The dude is a great VA.
Akkipeddi
Akkipeddi
There's quite many famous JP VA's in P4 (though not as star studded as P5's). Daisuke Namikawa plays Yu Narukami (Hisoka from Hunter x Hunter), Rie Kugimiya plays Rise (Kagura from Gintama) and Ishizuka Unshou plays Dojima (Professor Oak and Old Joseph Joestar).
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Oh, I see....I never really watched FMA/FMA:B in the subben version, always watched them dubbed, so wasn't that aware of Edward's Japanese VA. To me, Vic Mignogna has always been Ed's voice! :p But yeah, that's an interesting fact to know for sure.
Akkipeddi
Akkipeddi
Vic Mignogna voices Junpei from Persona 3. Anyway, I'd say P4's dub is one of the rare cases where it quite convincingly beats the sub.
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
I'll always respect Vic Mignogna no matter whatever controversies he's involved in cuz after all, he voiced my favourite character in the version I always watched. Can't overlook that no matter what. :)
xEryChan
xEryChan
I see. He’s voiced a lot of characters as well. He voices Broly in Dragon Ball and Sabo from One Piece but sadly, both roles were recast after the rumors of his sexual misconduct came to light. Either way, it doesn’t make any less of a talented VA.
TheCharredDragon
TheCharredDragon
And then there's Showtaro Morikubo (X from Mega Man X) as Yosuke and Junichi Suwabe (ARCHER from Fate and Shota Aizawa from MHA) as Theodore.

Tho I'm personally used to both dub and sub Persona in general, so I like both the Jp & Eng casts.
TheCharredDragon
TheCharredDragon
And Kappei Yamaguchi (Red XIII in FF7 Remake) as Teddie.

I find that hilrious personally considering Teddie's nature and Red's (iirc) are WAY different.
Akkipeddi
Akkipeddi
Kappei Yamaguchi's most famous role is L Lawliet from Death Note
xEryChan
xEryChan
There’s also Mamoru Miyano, who is famous. He’s voiced Ling from FMA, Cilan from Pokemon, Light from Death Note, and Okabe from Steins;Gate. The guy is everywhere.
TheCharredDragon
TheCharredDragon
Oh. For some reason I thought that character was someone else. Brain fart.

I know Mamoru's everywhere. That's why I didn't mention him.

That and he's P5, along with Jun Fukuyama.
TheCharredDragon
TheCharredDragon
Basically I wanted to just mention the P4 VAs since, as @Akkipeddi said, P5's very star studded Jp VA wise.