• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
BTW did you see the Made In Abyss trailer I linked you to?
TheCharredDragon
TheCharredDragon
Wait. Cannonball as in Mega Man Zero 3 OST, Cannonball?
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Yeah he probably means that one since he's a big Megaman X fan. :)
TheCharredDragon
TheCharredDragon
OMG I LOVE Cannonball. It's one of my fav Zero tracks.
TheCharredDragon
TheCharredDragon
-looks at avatar- Oh. Should've realized that with his avatar and usertitle.
Akkipeddi
Akkipeddi
Well hello we meet again, now as Megaman fans instead. The X series is still my favorite though
TheCharredDragon
TheCharredDragon
-tips hat- Always a pleasure.

My personal favs are the ZX games but the X games were fun too. Except X6. Didn't even bother with X7.
Akkipeddi
Akkipeddi
X6 was a nightmare (pun intended). Atrocious level design but kickass soundtrack.
TheCharredDragon
TheCharredDragon
Yup.

Out of all the X games, I remember X1 the most, followed by X5.
blizzardblaze
blizzardblaze
Zero series definitely has the best story and 3 is my personal favorite, it's SO FUN TO RIP THROUGH enemies and get better as time goes on! I should really try to beat Zero 1 without grinding before Aztec Falcon. although it's too hard not to give in to the temptation to level up the z-saber and buster to max in 15 minutes
blizzardblaze
blizzardblaze
There are some really promising X fangames, in case you want to quench your thirst for new X games. But none of them are out yet. Still waiting on Corrupted. Maverick Wars is also really unique, since it's the only fangame that isn't supposed to be 'dead' that's 32 bit
blizzardblaze
blizzardblaze
But hey, there's a Zero fangame that's a WIP! Rezurrection.
And ZX: Prequel, although it's got some bugs and also has dialogue that goes outside of the text boxes. It's got an interesting story.
blizzardblaze
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
blizzardblaze
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
I've tried megaman (2, 2 GB, and X1, to be precise), and I liked a lot (especially the OST for X1 and how controlling X feels).........................but I suck (barely was able to get to Sigma, haven't been able to beat him though)
blizzardblaze
blizzardblaze
oof
I recommend you use the classic
'hit em till it dies'
for some reason, velgrauder always messes me up, but shotgun ice does a sizeable amount of damage
first form of sigma is easy with electric spark and getting good with reflex and wall jumps
wolf sigma is much much harder
rolling shield aim needs to be precise and dodging attacks can be a doozy sometimes