• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Darkrai 888
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yep, also saw Hoenn Alone for the first time in years. Still by far the worst series finale imo.
    Also kinda salty that Pikachu almost got inderectly killed by TR because of their stupidity. -_________-
    Found his death in Guardians 2 super sad for some reason, even tho he was a minor character and a criminal. And his death in Gladiator is very sad too....
    You know who Commodus' right hand man is right, the Senator? He's Cutler Beckett's right hand man in Pirates, killed by Davy Jones putting his tentacles in his head.
    yeah same. I think Nolan films have a lot of them which is strange considering how detailed his filmmaking is. One that is very famous is in Jaws. During the beach scene where Chief Brody screams that everyone needs to get out of the water because shark, dor a brief second you can see a smiling guy happily running towards the water LOL
    You mean the gas tank at the back of the chariot? Yeah that was a mistake... Though a lot of movies have those mistakes. Somewhere in the Africa scenes I think there was a guy in a white t-shirt among the crowd LOL
    Welp, I'm rewatching AG now. Sorry fanbase, I still don't hate Max. xD
    "I didn't know Zigzagoon could evolve into humans." - May
    "Are we REALLY related?!" - Max
    As I read somewhere: Jor-El is friends with Queen Hippolyta and Shazam and takes on The Joker.
    What did you think of the scene between Dumbledore and Joker? I love that scene. The acting, the cinematography. The music as Joker kills his dad. And then the shot of the bust, looking like it is judging what just happened.
    I think he's great in this and in The Count of Monte Cristo. And his son is an incredible aactor too :)
    Shoutout to singer Lisa Gerrard who did most of the vocals for the score (at least the "Now we are free" theme)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…