• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Nebbygetinthebag

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yup, Basically LOL. Like Watch That He WANTED To Go To Tartarus LOL... Who Knows. Maybe He Himself Can Transfer His Stockpiling Thing To Shigaraki For Him To Use.
    Reactions: Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Yeah he could possibly give it to him
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Anything Is Possible. Shigaraki AND All For One Are End Game Characters. I Think They'll Be Around Till The End. I Think More So Shigaraki Is, Bur All For One I Think WILL Be Around For... SOME Kind Of Purpose LOL...
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    What is happening now he was controlled all along what is going on!!
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    All For One Is 10 Steps Ahead Of EVERYTHING!! He Has Backup Plans To Backup Plans LOL!! And I STILL THINK They're Gonna Pay Off His Little Thing Of Stealing Ragdoll's Quirk With Knowing 100 People Around Him...
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yep To Quote Arrow "I'm 10 Steps Ahead Of You" That's All For One In A Nutshell Basically LOL!! He LITERALLY Has Backup Plans To Backup Plans LOL!!
    Yep. Kenta Miyake From Pokemon In... MANY Roles. And Then There's... Christopher Sabat LOL... Vegeta... Piccolo... Yeah, Voices Some Of My Favorites LOL. Personal Connection For Me There.
    Yup, And Here's Hoping All Might Is NOWHERE NEAR Tartarus IF A Prison Escape Happened Because... I Will LEGIT CRY When And IF All Might Is Killed... :( All For One... Just... SCREW HIM!! I Read What He Did In The My Hero Prequel Spinoff, Vigilantes... U SON OF A *ITCH!
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    I never read Vigilante what he did

Also I will cry if All Might died this is too much.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    I Don't Either, But One Of My Sites Released A Spoiler, Basically All For One Had A Cameo And He Stole A Quirk. Basically He Stole A Quirk That Could Slow Down Time... Yeah, SERIOUSLY OP With Him...

Yup, Because All Might Is My Personal Favorite Character, So It'd Hit Hard For Me.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yeah... That Shows How MESSED UP All For One (Shigaraki) Really Is LOL...

And I Guess I'm Also Biased Because I LOVE Both Actors Who Voice All Might In Both English And Japanese Too LOL...
    Agreed, Wouldn't Want Him To Bite The Dust Yet. :/ But Yeah... Shigaraki Will Awaken Eventually... And Things Will Go Wrong LOL...
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Yup things will go wrong maybe a prison break will happen.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    IKR!?!??!?!? We've Been Wondering How Long Until A Prison Break Would Happen LOL!! Once All For One Is Unleashed Again... Who The Hell Knows WHAT The Embodiment Of EVIL Is Going To Do. Stain IF He Has ANY SANITY Left From His MELTDOWN Could ALSO Be A Problem.
    Yup, TRULY ROTTEN... SERIOUS MVP. For Managing To Get Ahold Of The Doctor LOL.

Yup And... I Think Horikoshi Is GOING To Be A TROLL And He's Gonna Cutaway To The Mansion In Chapter 270 And We're Gonna Get Tokoyami VS. Dabi LOL!!
    Yup. :) The Nickname I've Had For Years Is Willem De Creeper Dafoe LOL!! https://giphy.com/gifs/smile-weird-scary-kCrGOt5ojlVbG Just REALLY GREAT. :0

Yup, I LOVE Seeing The Mashups With My Hero. :) Got A My Hero And Marvel Shirt Saying "My Avenger Academia" :) Seeing Crossover Fanart With Fans Is SOOOOOOO AWESOME!! :)
    Yeah, And Seeing The Split Personality Of Norman Osborn And The Green Goblin Was Funny. Just At One Point Hes On The Floor Just Talking To The Goblin Mask LOL
    Oh Black Ops 2 Is Good :) The Ones I Liked Were Modern Warfare 2, 3, And The First Black Ops. :)

Yup, Hoping To See Spider-Man 2 Soon And... MAYBE 3 LOL... I’ve Seen Clips And... It’s A MESS LOL... For The First Film, Just ABSOLUTELY LOVED Willem Dafoe And J.K. Simmons LOL :)
    I’m Sure It Was Great Edition :)
    So Anything Been Happening? Or Just Still Playing Spider-Man?
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nothing much I'm just playing Call of Duty what about you has anything happen.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Ah :) Which Call Of Duty? But Those Are Fun Games. :) Me, For The First Time In 15-17 Years I FINALLY Saw Sam Raimi's First Spider-Man And LOVED It. :)
    It's PATHETIC When Fans Attack Hori Over STUPID Things Like Over A Character's Birthday That Was The Same Birthday As Some Dictator WHO CARES!! That's Just Me. And Him Having To Change The Doctor's Name And Now ALL My Hero Content Is BANNED In China, He Wasn't Intentionally Doing It.
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    I mean seriously why they get so offended about Bakugo birthday it stupid like did they not forget everyone could be born in April 20 what the logic here.

China tend to banned everything in fact they banned Winnie the pooh because someone compare to the President which it was a meme that he took it seriously.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    IKR!? It's REALLY DUMB In Those Situations. It Really Is. -________-

Yeah I Know. But Yeah, Dr. Uchiko (This Guy Has Like SOOOO MANY Names XD) I Guess Whatever His Civilian Name Is Will Be Changed Eventually.
    Yep, And Hearing Spinner Was Prejudiced Against Him. Kinda See Why He Goes Rogue A Bit. It's A Shame. And Honestly... Didn't Feel Bad For Those Cultists That The League Ended Up Killing In The First Chapter For MVA Arc.

IKR!? Look At Him. Just Drawing During His Spare Time LOL!!
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Me neither didn't feel bad for the cultists.

It's great seeing Him drawing because he been rough situation previously but seeing Him doing this made me smile.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    They Were Basically The MHA Versions Of The KKK.

Working Over Time On Certain Stuff Probably, STUPID Complaints From Fans. At Least He's Young And IF He Wanted To He Could Do This For A Very Long Time. :)
    Yeah, I Just Think It's Cooler To Call It That. Basically Everyone BUT Compress (Which Is A Shame Because I Like Mr. Compress) Got Development. It Was Nice Change Of Pace. And It FINALLY BROUGHT Back The Doctor Who'd Been Missing For Like WELL OVER 100 Chapters LOL.
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Poor Mr Compres even Dabi told him that he didn't do much I've always like his magician design.

It was great seeing that Doctors who hasn't appear in a while.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    PFF... LOL, Yeah, He's Just Holding Off These RANDOM Civilians In The Town With His Mask Half Broken. I'm Glad At least That Spinner Got Development Because... I Just Kept Making Him A Meme Because He's Been A Getaway Driver LOL...

Yup! Since Last U See Of The Doctor Is The Season 2 Finale. He's Otherwise MISSING For A While.
    LMFAO!!!!!!!!! DUNNUNUN!!! :) PFF... Good One. Did NOT See That One Coming. :) But Yeah. Even Tho She Has Like 0 Development. I Like Her LOL!! Her Comments Are Funny.

Also... Cool Matchup Even Tho It Happened With The Same Quirks In My Villain Academia, Todoroki VS. Geten Would Be Cool. :)
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    That would be a great matchup having Todoroki fights a Ice person would be interesting.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yeah, See Him Figure That Geten COULD Manipulate His GIANT IceBurg Attack That He SPAMS All The Time LOL.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yeah, The Dabi And Geten Fight Is Cool During My Villain Academia (I Just Call It That Instead Of The Arc's Real Name LOL)
    LMFAO!! Yeah XD. But Yeah... Kaminari To Me Is Just One Of The Loveable IDIOTS Of Class 1-A LOL!!

Hopefully Later On In This War Arc, Deku Will SOMEHOW Participate In The Fight. Just On The Sidelines For A While. Hopefully The Fight Eventually Goes To Them.
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Indeed he is the lovable class idiots.

Agreed I Hope Izuku and the others get to appear again.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Him, Mina, Kirishima, Are The Loveable Class Idiots Basically. :) And I Know She's Just A Meme, But... I Enjoy Toru Whenever She Has Scenes LOL!!

Yeah, Don't Get Me Wrong, I'm Glad Other Characters Are Getting The Spotlight, But It's Just I Kinda Want Him And His Group To Do Something Soon. Watch Their Luck Be They HAVE To Go Against Giganto LOL!!!
    Yeah IKR!? AND The Doctors Have The SAME Voices In English And Japanese Too. They Look SOOOOO MUCH ALIKE.

Honestly, I Have NO IDEA WHO It Is. Glad They Brought It Up Again At The Start Of The War Arc. What’s The Theory On Who They Think The Traitor Is?
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Honestly I don't know too because Kaminari the most popular suspect is not the traitors because he saved everyone from that ligthing guy.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    LOL Yeah, And He ALMOST Made A Liberation Symbol That One Time In Class LOL. But Yeah. Hori’s Really Holding This Out For SOOOOOOO LONG LOL!!
    Yup. :) Pretty AWESOME. :) A From Me. And Because ALL Movies Are On Hiatus, It's My Number 1 Film Of The Year So Far XD.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yep. I Think U’d Like It. :)

U Agree In The Theory That Dr. Uchiko Is The Same Doctor Who Told Deku That He Was Quirkless Right?
    Yup, Lost Half A Arm. Ear Is Like Kinda Gone And Just Grievoulsy Wounded. I Feel Hori Has A Soft Spot For Her LOL... If She Survives, She'll Just Be Injured For A While, And Just Will Be Out Of Commission For A While.

I Want Hawks To Live Just To Know This... DID He KILL Best Jeanist LOL? Was That Him In The Bag.
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Yeah she would definitely be out of commission.

It could Best Jeanist possibly but I think he fake his deaths.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yeah, Basically What Best Jeanist Was Like After His Ordeal With All For One XD.

Agreed. I WANT To Say He's Alive But Man... They're Keeping It Close TO The Vest With Wether Or Not Hawks Went THAT FAR XD.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    I'm At Least Glad I Was Able To See My Academia: Heroes Rising In Theaters Before The Pandemic Happened. REALLY FUN TIME! :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…