• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Those are the easiest & the most convenient sites to access & watch anime, which is why many anime fans around the world use them. If you are this much concerned about watching anime that aren't licensed then don't you think that it'd become really inconvenient for you to watch several anime?
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
There are a lot of anime that aren't available as licensed on Netflix, so how'd you be able to even watch them without opting for sites like those? Chances are that you'd have to miss out on a lot of great anime due to them being unavailable on Netflix. But then again, it's up to you as for how you'd wanna watch anime of course
Akkipeddi
Akkipeddi
It's simple really. If an anime is indeed available on Netflix, that is the primary choice since the quality is better and it's basically a legal service. But as you said, a lot of anime might not be available on Netflix (or Funimation and Crunchyroll) so online sites like KA are the only way to go
Victorian Rush
Victorian Rush
I understand what you’re saying but I have Netflix and Crunchyroll so if an anime I want to watch is unavailable on either, than yeah, I’ll watch it on gogoanime or kissanime. It’s just I prefer to use netflix and crunchyroll.
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Yeah but since you're having problems accessing your Netflix account, aren't online sites like KissAnime the only option? It's honestly pretty much a similar case like where an anime isn't available licensed & so you have to use online sites, for you at least since you're having issues with your Netflix account. Just think of that way.
Victorian Rush
Victorian Rush
I won’t watch it if it’s available on Netflix or Crunchyroll, which it is on both. Besides, I got my Netflix issue squared away now anyway.