• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Nebbygetinthebag

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Reads Chapter 272... O_________________________________________________________________________________________________________O
    Reactions: Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Rip Xless, crust and Thirteen:(

I'm hoping the pussycats survive this because things are not going well
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    OH *HIT!! I DIDN'T SEE Thirteen Get It! Like I Saw Her, But Couldn't See If She Had Dodged It Or Not. So Them, And Probably Some C-Lister Heroes Got Hit I Think,

*HIT Yeah. :/ If Mandalay's Gone, Kota Has No Other Family. :/
    LOL!! :) Same. Too Bad It'll Be Season 6 When That'll Happen... :( But Yeah, Probably Sound Will Cut Silently And Hawks Is Like "NANI!?" Like probably The Same Dramatic Sound When All For One Told All Might Who Shigaraki REALLY Was.

Season 5 News DID Come Out, And Yuki Hayashi Revealed He Got The Season 5 Score Almost Done. :) Glad He Was Able To. Doing This And Pokemon Journey's Musical Score At The Same Time.
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Yeah they will probably cut the voice of Dabi and Hawks Will be shocked.

That good news Glad he going to the scores in season 5 :)
    Agreed, PLEASE Let It Be Toya Todorki LOL!! Would Make SOOOOOOO MANY Fans Happy LOL!! And Just Be An Interesting Twist. :)

LOL, Yep, Considering The Two Of Them HATE Each Others Guts LOL, It's Their Survival, So They Have To Do It LOL. If It Doesn't Happen Giganto Will Make The CRIPPLING BLOW LOL
    Yeah, Since SPOILERS, I DO NOT Think Endeavor Is Dying This Arc, Like The 2 Meet At A Hospital After The Arc And Hawks Tells Him Or Something About Dabi's Real Name. Yeah, Those 2 HATE Each Other, But MAYBE Dabi And Geten Will Do Some INSANE Super Combo To Do Damage.
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Yeah it's highly unlikely that Endeavor is going to die because of Dabi possible connection to Todoroki

Hell yeah they are going to make an Icy hot combo.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yeah, I'd Be SUPER SURPRISED If He Did XD. But Yeah, Because Horikoshi STILL WON'T Reveal What Happened To Toya. He's Just Dangling That Line Above Us Just So We CAN'T Reach It Yet LOL.

Yup, Like... If That One Ice Avalance (I'm Just Calling It That) Was Able To KNOCK Mt. Lady Back, Imagine If Dabi Did A GIANT Blast Burn With That Glaciate/Sheer Cold With Geten... O_________O DESTRUCTIVE!!
    Yup, It Is, He Just WANTS To Monologue Like Any Other Villain LOL. Tho The Last Time He Monologued To Hawks, It Was REALLY IMPORTANT, Gave His Character Some New Things To Discuss. His Power... Almost Sounding Like Toya Todoroki XD.

Yep... Our Edgelord Would Have No Master To Train Him Hard. :(
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    And he could have a possible connection toward Hawk because how did he know his name unless that his is hidden quirks lol

The Edgelord need to move on and start training harder without his master :(
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yep, Some Secret Trainee For That Committee Too. Hopefully By End Of Arc MAYBE Hawks Can Talk With Endeavor Or Something.

Yep, He'll Need Some Kind Of Motivation. Which I'm Sure He Can.
    LOL, I DOUBT Hawks Would Do It To Tokoyami, Who Knows, MAYBE SOME TWIST 2 Years Later It Happens XD. But DOUBT IT. Dabi Just TRYING To WARP Minds LOL!! :) But Man... Horikoshi... Ur Just Adding LITTLE DETAILS n WHO He Is XD. STOP TROLLING US!! :)

OOF... Giganto Starting To Stir... He Sensed Shigaraki Waking Up... Just Like Midoriya...
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Dabi like to play mind games with his opponent but his plan fails baldly.

Hawk looks like he lost his wing it's seems like he's going retire at a young age:(
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yep LOL, Yeah, He's Smart But... Still NOT The Smartest Tool In The Shed. Weird How He HASN'T Powered Up. His Power Is Just Hindering Him XD. Since His Flames Were Getting Weaker With Each Blast.

Yeah Trying To Tell If Both Wings Are Perma Gone Now, Or Just Take Time To Come Back Or Something. If He Retired. :( Another One Gone Too Soon...
    -sees you like SMT-

So...does that mean you played games like Nocturne, SMT IV and Strange Journey?
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    I've play Devil Survivor 2 and Persona 3 portable

I'm planning to play strange journey.
    TheCharredDragon
    TheCharredDragon
    I see.

Careful with ST. The difficulty was pretty brutal and that was just the first two dungeons. Ok more the second one but still. Be prepared.
    Yep, Like... This Guy Is A C List, MAYBE B List Hero If I'm Being Generous LOL. He's SOOOOOOO DEAD LOL!!

Yep.. All For One's Influence Had Gone Too Far Deep In Him...
    ... OH NO.......... Mi... Midoriya Sensed Him!! O_____________O Felt A Disturbance In The Force... 271... The Dream Sequence Awakened The Monster... Oh No... This... This Is The Start Of The Downfall For The Heroes... O_________O
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Yup he sense him it will be the end for the heroes

Also Nana appear!
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    X-Less Is As Good As DEAD Next Week LOL!! But Yeah... Midoriya Sensed The End...

IKR!? O___O Was A Last Ditch Attempt To TRY And Stop Him From Falling Down The Dark Side Completely.
    Yeah, I Feel Bad For U. There. :( Instead U Have To Kill Time By Playing Video Games XD.
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Yup :( but I've also taking online classes but they are boring.

I've also been reading manga series to make me not bored.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    X________________X Glad I Don't Do This Stuff LOL.

That's Nice. And Just A Few More Days Until Chapter 270 LOL. Meanwhile, I'm Watching Movies And About To Start Playing Black And White Again. :)
    Well... One Week To Go XD. But Yeah, It IS Nice Other Characters ARE Centerstage Right Now In The War Arc, But U Gotta Keep SOME Of The Other Characters Relevant XD.
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Yeah you gotta to have other characters get some spotlight but I wouldn't mind if we have the pros heroes in the next chapter just to see shigaraki
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Exactly, Just To See What Happens XD. :) See If He Wakes Up And X's Some Of The C And B List Heroes In The Room LOL.
    Sorta, IDK, I'm Just A COMPLETE BLOB Right Now LOL... On My 4th Show For The Night XD.

Yeah, Like Will Horikoshi Continue The Shigaraki And All For One Cliffhanger OR Will He Be A TROLL And Cut To Our Edge Lord Tokoyami VS. POSSIBLE Todoroki Lost Child Dabi LOL!! Makes U Wonder LOL.
    Hello, How Was Your Day? :)
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Hello just doing well as usual what about you how was your day
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    That's Cool. Yeah I Just Chilled I Guess, Went For A Walk Because It Was SOOOOOOOOO GORGEOUS Outside. :) But Yeah, Just Relaxing. Sucks We Have To Wait A Week For Chapter 270, But Oh Well.
    Yup Exactly. Like Final Battle WILL Be Deku VS. Shigaraki (Even Tho I Think Their Chemistry Together Is... Not Great... But Yeah) And Yeah, Maybe Eventually Shigaraki Just Kills All For One... Just Because LOL!! But Yeah, AFO Is Definitely Sticking Around For A While Regardless IMO.
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    While I also don't think he has great chemistry with Deku but he is great counterpart to him and his relationship with AFO parrarel with Deku and All Might
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yes, That Is Basically How U Can Compare Them. 2 Heads On The Same Coin. Basically Once They Run Into Each Other Again, Then I Can Say They Are A Good Hero Villain Rivalry Duo.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…