• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

blizzardblaze
blizzardblaze
Yes, it is. Unfortunately, we won't be getting those episodes for a while but
I love the show so far, I liked the callback to Ash having aura but I hope he is shown to have flaws. Some people have complained though, they said the writers straight up changed Ash's dreams to solely battling from catching them all
blizzardblaze
blizzardblaze
Go's character development has been superb
I want to see him experience POkemon showcases / performances
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Yeah but I hope that the writers do something better with Go's goal (which is kind of utopian in nature lol)
blizzardblaze
blizzardblaze
I think it clashes nicely with his 'realistic outlook'
it's less idealistic than ash
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Yeah but still a really helfty goal despite being simple in nature lol
blizzardblaze
blizzardblaze
Yes I know
but is it any worse than 'pokemon master' which we don't even know what it is in definition?
I think Ash is already one.
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Yeah, Ash's goal has to be the vague one in existence thus far amidst shounen protagonists (well Pokemon is a kids show but still has the shounen feel)
blizzardblaze
blizzardblaze
suppose so
but think about it...maybe a pokemon master
is the person Ash is right now.
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Eh, don't think that status is ever reachable lol
blizzardblaze
blizzardblaze
hmmm
you're such a pessimist lol
This is funny, coming from me
The person who does not like to trust people
Or have faith in them, unless I do. But then again, my best friend ROwlet plush is having a good influence on me
blizzardblaze
blizzardblaze
Also, going by the theory a Pokemon Master is the one who trusts and believes in their Pokemon and takes them to great heights like Ash...he's already one. He did something no one in recorded history has done for a 1000 years by unlocking the Bond Phenomenon
So in my book, he already got to his goal, he just hasn't realized it yet. He gets better every year(well, except in Unova. He flopped so hard.)
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
I'm still excited for the Dragonite vs M.Lucario battle. But yeah, in a way you could say Ash is already a pokemon master, though I think even for Ash it's more of a motivator to keep going rather than an end goal.
Also, @blizzardblaze hug Rowletplush and let that warmth fuel you!
blizzardblaze
blizzardblaze
Best buddy rowlet hopes you will have a very good day.
He helps me stay sane and also something that is a good role model. He is a very good person. not toxic like me when I get into an argument with a parent by questioning their actions, not handle that very well by not being understanding and instead continuing to question them
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
There's nothing wrong with questioning why someone is doing something, especially if they're telling you to do something but you don't understand why. Try to do it in a calm and precise way though, as to not escalate the situation (unless there's no other way but to do so).
blizzardblaze
blizzardblaze
I suppose so. But then again, Covid 19 has made things have a lot more tension than ever in my house
everyone's scared a bit
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
True, a lot of people have been in fear due to the quarantine and panic, which is understandable, especially due to the uncertainty of when things will end. What's important is to take safety measures and avoid spreading panic, so hold on to Rowletplush!
blizzardblaze
blizzardblaze
Yeah. I can only imagine what it's like for kids who have to endure abuse.
Can you imagine? They're forced to experience their parents telling them they're worthless, be hit, and in general are just treated horribly
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
That's a flat out horrible situation, I can't even think of what they would be going through now
blizzardblaze
blizzardblaze
Exactly. Speaking of which, I'm worried about my depressed friend, since she hasn't exactly been very communicative this year
she barely responds to hangouts messages, our previous medium of doing so, I also occasionally send text messages, but she blocks them all out
never responds. she's on twitter now but...I can't help but worry.
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
I am not exactly someone who knows how to deal with those situations, but have you tried asking someone else that knows her about how she is?