• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

mehmeh1
mehmeh1
Wait, Alex Hirsch was a writer for Detective Pikachu? Didn't know that, though then again, mystery does suit his style (and the guy is a madlad, his fake journal author leak being the best example)
TheCharredDragon
TheCharredDragon
-decides to look it up to be double sure- Oh. No he wasn't. Whoops.

Either way, my point is Gravity Falls is good to the point that the mere involvement of its creator in things makes me hopeful/excited/interested.

Like Toby Fox.
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
oh well, Detective Pikachu was still a pretty great movie tho

Yeah, whenever Alex Hirsch is involved in something, you know you're in for a ride. Also, yeah, Toby Fox is also a madlad to the level of Alex Hirsch. While we were playing undertale he was playing 8d chess. BTW, he (Toby) did the battle tower theme for SwSh
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Then I'll watch it for sure.
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
Yay! We got another one!
TBH, as much as I love Bill, he's only my second favorite character, my first is Stan (he's pretty much Reigen if he was an old guy)
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
@TheCharredDragon BTW you can vote again in the Face-Off now, the matchup is getting tight!
TheCharredDragon
TheCharredDragon
I know that. I can count. XP

Only reasons I wouldn't is because I'm distracted or busy.
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
It's only a vote lol