• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

mehmeh1
mehmeh1
Wait, Alex Hirsch was a writer for Detective Pikachu? Didn't know that, though then again, mystery does suit his style (and the guy is a madlad, his fake journal author leak being the best example)
TheCharredDragon
TheCharredDragon
-decides to look it up to be double sure- Oh. No he wasn't. Whoops.

Either way, my point is Gravity Falls is good to the point that the mere involvement of its creator in things makes me hopeful/excited/interested.

Like Toby Fox.
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
oh well, Detective Pikachu was still a pretty great movie tho

Yeah, whenever Alex Hirsch is involved in something, you know you're in for a ride. Also, yeah, Toby Fox is also a madlad to the level of Alex Hirsch. While we were playing undertale he was playing 8d chess. BTW, he (Toby) did the battle tower theme for SwSh
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Then I'll watch it for sure.
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
Yay! We got another one!
TBH, as much as I love Bill, he's only my second favorite character, my first is Stan (he's pretty much Reigen if he was an old guy)
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
@TheCharredDragon BTW you can vote again in the Face-Off now, the matchup is getting tight!
TheCharredDragon
TheCharredDragon
I know that. I can count. XP

Only reasons I wouldn't is because I'm distracted or busy.
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
It's only a vote lol