• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
I only watched the first 2 episodes and I like it so fat. Plan to watch several more today.

I remembered the events of the first 2 episodes pretty soon as I started watching, they were hazy in my memory having watched them back 12-13 years ago, but they came back as I revisited it after all these years.
xEryChan
xEryChan
I knew it was only a matter of time before you jumped on the One Piece train. Welcome aboard.

The first two episodes are good but trust me when I tell you, both of you (yes that includes you @Victorian Rush) that you are in for quite a ride. This series will eventually take over your lives. Trust me, I’ve been there.
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
It's a battle-shounen, the type of anime I live by, so I believe you. :)

But I'm focusing a bit more on Naruto now as I'm really loving it, so it'll be like watching 7 Naruto episodes and 3 One Piece episodes per day. The former has already took over my life so I can't abandon it...you know. :)
xEryChan
xEryChan
I’m glad you’re enjoying Naruto. Once I’m all caught up on One Piece, I plan on watching Gintama next but I probably see myself watching Naruto in the near future.

I believe it. Right now, Persona 5 Royal and One Piece have taken over my life.
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Do give Naruto a chance. The first series of Naruto (220 episodes) is actually liked by many fans, it's the next series, Shippuden (where I haven't got yet) which gets a lot of criticism for its dragged out arcs (it's 500 eps long). Also make sure to skip most of the fillers when you watch it,
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
because Naruto fillers consist of like more than half the total episodes & don't really contribute much to the plot & only at best helps the side characters shine.

Yeah, I know. For me it's Naruto, I'm looooving the series so much that it really hurts to put it on hold & watch some other short length anime in between.
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
But Made In Abyss & Beastars were two short-length anime that were definitely worth the effort, they were really amazing so I don't quite regret putting Naruto on hold to watch them. :)
xEryChan
xEryChan
Well, if I were to watch Naruto, I’d skip the fillers. I’ve been doing that with One Piece. I’ve been following a guide to avoid fillers. The only OP filler arc I watched was the G-8 arc, which is right after Skypiea and I loved it. I do recommend not skipping that one.

I’m probably gonna put One Piece on hold after I finish the Marineford and post-war arc to fully watch Vinland.
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Vinland is an absolute masterpiece & you shouldn't put it on hold for long, it's too good to delay for long. :)

Don't sleep on Made In Abyss as well, it's also an incredible anime, you'll be in for an astounding experience & journey lasting 13 episodes. ;)
xEryChan
xEryChan
I don’t doubt it for a second but when I watched the first two episodes of it, I was at the point in One Piece where things were crazy. I was just starting Water 7/Enies Lobby and that was simply incredible. It definitely best Yorknew for me was just behind Chimera Ant. I was so deep into One Piece, I couldn’t pause it to watch something else.
xEryChan
xEryChan
have every intention to watch Made in Abyss, I can assure you that. That one has been on my list for a while now.
Akkipeddi
Akkipeddi
You all should really not be sleeping on Kaguya Sama. It's only 12 episodes and it's hilarious. And right now, S2 is airing and S2 so far has been even better than S1.
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
@xEryChan I understand, I had to the same issues after finishing the Chunin Exam arc of Naruto (an arc which is easily considered amongst shounen classics in general), the events of those arc directly carried on to the next arc, Konoha Crush, so I just had to continue watching after that & couldn't stop.
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
In just a couple of eoisodes that arc got so intense that I simply had to finish it before thinking about putting Naruto on-hold to watch some other anime.

Episode 24 of Vinland Saga & Episode 9 of Made In Abyss literally gave me a feeling that's hard to describe. I liiterally was in shivers & had goosebumps while watching them, they just impacted me so deeply.
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
I kind of wonder what kind of a feeling you'd get when you watch those episodes in Vinland & Made In Abyss. ;)
xEryChan
xEryChan
I just gotta tell you that the Marineford arc of One Piece is one that is said to rival Chimera Ant. I haven’t gotten to Marineford yet but if Water 7/Enies Lobby was mind blowing for me, I can only imagine what Marineford will be like.

@Akkipeddi I’ve been meaning to watch that one. I heard how funny it is and I can’t wait, will be right after I finish the first half of One Piece.
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
@Victorian Rush BTW did you make any further progress in TTGL?

I meanwhile am trying to make progress in One Piece but haven't been able to beyond episode 4 TBH, the internet has been really down in my city as a whole since a massive cyclone passed by two days ago. It caused a massive amount of citywide destruction of public property & blackout.
Victorian Rush
Victorian Rush
Not yet. Haven’t been able to. Most of my time has gone into either work, One Piece, or Persona 5 Royal.

That sucks. There was a fire in my city and because of that, I ended up losing cable and internet for several hours. I just hope that no one got hurt in that fire. What were your thoughts on episode 4? I liked learning of Luffy’s backstory and why the hat is so important to him.!
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
I see, hope you are able to make further progress on it soon.

A kinda similar situation to mine here I guess. I really liked episode 4 & Luffy's backstory as a whole, it helped me get invested in his character. Though the best episode so far were easily episodes 2 & 3, things are always better when Zoro is around.