• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
I definitely will watch all the Persona anime adaptations at some point, no need to worry. :)
TheCharredDragon
TheCharredDragon
Just know P5's isn't considered that good so don't that have the anime make you think P5 ain't good or stlyish as hell.
TheCharredDragon
TheCharredDragon
And the Golden Animation should be watched after P4tA since it focuses on a new character from P4G. I find it okay for what it is personally.
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Well I'd only know when I watch it. :)
TheCharredDragon
TheCharredDragon
As a big Persona fan, just wanted to warn you, for lack of a better word.
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
Huh, since there's a 4G animation, I wonder if they'll make a 5R one
TheCharredDragon
TheCharredDragon
Most likely. And it'll most likely focus on Sumi (and maybe even Akechi). I can only hope they've learned their mistakes by then...
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
Now the question is if they'd make it a series, a movie, or just one episode
TheCharredDragon
TheCharredDragon
My guess is series since Sumi appears relatively early, along with Takuto, and they have appearances throughout the game until the 3rd semester.
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
So it'd be like short parts of the main story and then full on for the 3rd semester? How did they do it for 4G?
TheCharredDragon
TheCharredDragon
Basically it's more focus on the new events in Golden and Marie having a more time actually being friends with the gang while P4's main plot in the background until close to the end iirc. I actually liked how the final boss was defeated in P4tGA because SYMBOLISM & heartwarming.
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
Yeah, that sounds like a good way to do it, in a way it reminds me of FMAB comparing it to FMA03 (even though there the divergence is much earlier). I'll have to watch it after I play P4 then to get warm fuzzies, what kind of SYMBOLISM was it?
TheCharredDragon
TheCharredDragon
The divergence in P4tGA happens at the 1st ep tho. After that it's mostly the new stuff tho it's been a while since I saw. I personally don't think it's bad but not something I'd watch again and again like P4tA. Or even the P3 movies despite the FEELS.
TheCharredDragon
TheCharredDragon
But it gave more screen time to Marie and made her story make more sense. To me at least. As her lack of interaction with the team in the game made the team's reaction to her near the end of her arc in the game feel out of place.

Spoiler symbolism. Only hint I can give is HOW the final boss was defeated and WHO did it was heartwarming and very fitting for me in the Golden Animation.