• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

mehmeh1
mehmeh1
oh lol, I thought it was like with P5's 3rd semester. How were the feels for p3?
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
Speaking of Marie, she's kinda adorable and hilarious in Q2, even if she doesn't have much focus either.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, yeah, I like it when the antagonists are defeated in a more, say, "creative" way (like what happened at the end of SU s5, though I have a few issues with the pace at which it was handled)
TheCharredDragon
TheCharredDragon
It is. But like Sumi, Marie appears early in the game, actually right when Yu arrives in Inaba, so it's not JUST the 3rd semester both appear in.

I DIE INSIDE EVERY TIME I GET TO CERTAIN PARTS. But there are still plenty of funny moments as well.
TheCharredDragon
TheCharredDragon
Unfortunately Marie gets just enought focus she ends up kind of sticking out badly but enough to be good in Golden as far as I can tell.
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
huh, now I wonder how she ended up in the velvet room, though I guess I'll have to watch to know, since I'm sure it's gonna be a big spoiler

So it's THAT kind of movie, the one that will punch your heart until you're an empty husk. I fear P5's ending will do that to me (I have no idea what happens there, it's just a hunch)

I guess they were trying to get the player to care about her, but pushed her a bit too much
TheCharredDragon
TheCharredDragon
Not really. Margaret just found her and took her in.

Well P3 was that kind of game so yeah.

More like they didn't push her enough/the right way like with Sumi is new as it seems people at least don't hate her like Marie. As well as Takuto.
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
oh, lol, the one time I guess something is a spoiler it's not

From what you've told me, yeah, it does seem pretty depressing at points

Seems like they learned from their mistake then, which is nice, and I've heard quite a bit of praise for Sumi/Takuto (I've liked the little I've seen of them)
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Wow, 36 alerts as I logged in. What happened?
TheCharredDragon
TheCharredDragon
Just me talking about my opinions on the Golden Animation and P3 movies.
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
a lot of questions and nerding out!
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
@TheCharredDragon BTW you rated my avatar, not signature in that thread, might wanna correct it. :P
TheCharredDragon
TheCharredDragon
But meh already quoted it and posted after me.

Nvm. Imma edit anyway.
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
For a moment I thought the line you posted was the "THIS IS THE DRILL THAT WILL BECOME THE HEAVENS" line
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Creates the heavens sounds even better. :^)

BTW have you gotten to take a look or two at MiA by now?
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
I meanwhile have been trying to Gravity Falls, but for some reasons the sites where the show is available to watch seem to be very inconvenient for watching it: the episodes load very slow with a ton of buffering
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Try watching an episode or two if you do have some time, cuz it's that kind of an anime that can get you hooked in no time because of it's incredibly captivating & intriguing atmosphere/setting.

Lol I didn't know that a KissCartoon sub-site also existed within the KissAnime site, will try that now & see if it works. :p
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
I tried Watch Cartoon Online, but it didn't work, the episodes loaded so slow tgere that it became literally impossible to watch. But then again, the internet here in my place has been really slow since a massive cyclone that passed by two days ago, so that's also a major reason.
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
I'll try when I can, as it does sound interesting

oh crap, are you fine?
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Yeah, do try, because I don't remember many other anime than this which got me hooked/captivated so quickly. Don't think it's gonna take too long for you as well.

Yeah, I have been always stayed put in my house in this lockdown period, so I'm perfectly fine.