• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
They are probably around equal level IMO, can't say I prefer one over the other. I rated both of them 7 on MAL (considering the fact that I tend to give ratings like 8, 9 and 10 fairly often, a rating of 7 means alright to me).

This might give you a better idea:

https://myanimelist.net/animelist/345EdwardElric
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
What's S&W even about, anyways? I've heard it mentioned a few times, but IDK what happens there
TheWanderingMist
TheWanderingMist
It's about a merchant who has a wolf goddess sneak into his cart and they wander the world to make money. It doesn't go the over-the-top route (like Food Wars, Yu-Gi-Oh!, etc.) and when forced to choose between following the money plot or following the cute girl, always picks the money. The anime also doesn't cover the whole story. From what I can tell, it covers about 1/3 of it.
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
That sounds interesting, and kinda hilarious too
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
@TheWanderingMist BTW have you gotten to Season 2 of Spice & Wolf yet? That season could be the biggest hurdle to get though, I personally remember struggling to finish that season cuz it was such a snoozefest..... definitely was harder to get through compared to Season 1 for me.
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
I gave Season 2 the same rating as Season 1 only because the final 3 eps were quite solid. Kinda still wondering whether I should drop my Season 2's rating to a 6 or not.
TheWanderingMist
TheWanderingMist
Oh, I watched both seasons over the course of a few days. I was hooked. I really want to read the rest of it now.