• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
You can now easily notice all the many changes that has happened there lol. :p
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
Surprised you didn't put Beastars in your top, and while I haven't watched some of it and I'm unfamiliar with many characters, I really like your list. Also, Regu is from MiA, right? He has an interesting design
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
I meant the anime list (where we have all our watched anime rated & listed), not favourite list. :p But anyways, Beasters is in my Top 20 anime (check the Top 20 list I put on my profile there), but not my Top 10, so I couldn't list it on my fav list there.
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
I decided to change my fav character list there for a while there & put some new characters, but that'll be temporary cuz my Top favourites are still the same. And yeah Regu is from Made In Abyss, he is cute but really powerful & a very interesting character, you'll see as you get into MiA. :)
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
BTW did you take a look at my anime list? You'll find out that I changed a lot of the scores/ratings there + added a lot of elaborate descriptions in the tags begins explaining my thoughts on them.
TheCharredDragon
TheCharredDragon
Well I saw the completed ones and I'm surprised you gave Adventure 02 an 8 (mostly cuz of its reputation) and Your Name a 6. I loved Your Name.

Then again I love time-space and body swap shenanigans and character interactions from them so that's probably why.

And its OST. I love its OST.
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Digimon Adventure 02 is overhated TBH, its had an unsatisfactory conclusion & too random epilogue (a main reason if gets a lot of flak in general) but it still some fun characters like Davis & Ken (who especially had a spectacular character arc). The OG Digimon.is a classic, no doubt, but I don't really see how 02 is so much inferior to that like people say.
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Regarding Your Name...well I guess it has more to do with the fact that I found it's plot/premise to be pretty meh & it didn't really manage to keep my attention whilst watching it. The whole time manipulation stuff & body swap felt kinda confusing & shoehorned to me & I didn't even have much clue what was going on 70% of the time TBH...so couldn't rate it higher than a 6.
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
I vastly preferred A Silent Voice, which was a kinda similar movie & pretty much as highly acclaimed as Your Name, that was way more relatable & enjoyable to me. :)

I was expecting you to express more surprise at my SAO scores compared to those ones lol. :p
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Anyways, the changes I recently made there were: dropping my Evangelion, Angel Beats & Future Diary's scores, plus raising my Madoka, KonoSuba, Death Note & Promised Neverland's scores. Rewatched a few eps of these ones recently & after putting a deep thought, came to the conclusion of changing their scores. :)
TheCharredDragon
TheCharredDragon
I see. Makes me think of the dislike for the seasons after Tamers. Especially Xros Wars's 3rd season (which I don't blame tbh since the only really good ones I felt were the last eps but I still like Xros Wars).

Ah I see. That makes sense. I was instantly hooked on the premise alone and was surprised at the twist near the end.
TheCharredDragon
TheCharredDragon
Oh yeah, that's another movie I wanted to watch, largely because of the mute girl. I have a fascination with disabled characters. ...that makes me sound like a mad scientist, doesn't it...?

Well you said you liked SAO in the protag face-off thread and I actually liked SAO too (tho can understand the more reasonable complaints) so I wasn't surprised. I was kinda happy actually. XD
TheCharredDragon
TheCharredDragon
The score on NGE alone makes me tempted to watch so that I can have my own opinion on it. Wait what? You rated Neverland lower before? I'm a bit surprised actually considering how much you seemed to like it. And Death Note too, but more because of its reputation.
blizzardblaze
blizzardblaze
You gotta love logging in and getting 13 alerts lol
next thing you know, you go offline for an entire year and come back and all you have is 20-30 alerts
blizzardblaze
blizzardblaze
Mates, Gurren Lagann music is surprisingly good at helping you focus on studying
throw, throw, throw the book
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
LMAO, I've tried with SU songs, but I tell you, even if they tend to be calm, they still pull me in so much I can't think of whatever I'm studying, and then I go on to listening to like 10 more songs
blizzardblaze
blizzardblaze
I decided to go back and watch that clip of Ash vs Sawyer, the climax
It was great to reexperience
Then I go down into the comments and see some really toxic discussions about "heY xYz is wOrsE thaN suN AnD mOon and no XYZ IS BETTER THAN SM YOUR OPINION IS WRONG"
...why. ONe person went off about how alola was so much better cuz his team was more developed and kalos-ash relied too much on ash-gren
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
Oh boy that fight still gives me the chills just on how awesome it was. Of course there'd be salty fanboys, there are always salty fanboys when it comes to the pokemon anime
blizzardblaze
blizzardblaze
And I agree. Then he started being really toxic and started shouting about how he thought people were wrong since he thought bond-phenomenon is an asspull, and ash's kalos team was weak, said he never trained. Kind of not true, the results are there, we just didn't see it onscreen. Then another person enters and another, one says Kalos Ash was portrayed to be strong because he fought a bunch of weak mooks
blizzardblaze
blizzardblaze
I'm so glad I'm not one of those toxic fans
I'm glad I grew out of my XYZ-fanboy state, I was so hooked in by the awesome battles I was kind of really disappointed when it turned into a slice of life anime