• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
345ash-greninja

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 1c6d0c575b7131976d2c55d734a1d056.png

One of the best Sailor Guardians
    Hi. Just saw your MyAnimeList profile in your sig. Just wondering -- how on earth is it possible that Ash doesn't even come anywhere in your top HUNDRED anime characters? I know Pokémon is not a high quality anime compared to the vast majority of anime, so for Ash to not be in your top 20 makes sense. But Ash isn't even in your top HUNDRED favorite anime characters?
    LilligantLewis
    LilligantLewis
    Oh wow, given how obsessed you are with him on this forum I have to say I'm surprised, and agree Pokémon is a low quality anime, but my goodness!! You must be so passionate about these other anime, considering how passionate I know you are about Ash
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    I used to be really passionate about him I'll admit, but not that much anymore lol.
    LilligantLewis
    LilligantLewis
    Understood
    Re:Zero is easily the best isekai out there with the best concept & narrative. Wildly entertaining & gripping describes it perfectly.
    I just wanted to say this
    4 years since he lost the kalos league
    XY is a mixed bag
    So much potential but the writing in the first 2 seasons really messed it up since it was too slow or ignored characters
    You just started watching Re:Zero?
    Blaze Master X
    Blaze Master X
    Yeah, agreed. 1 and 4 almost made me cry.

Maybe they hate Subaru because they find him annoying.
    mehmeh1
    mehmeh1
    IDK how Subaru is, but maybe it's kinda like the Shinji Ikari hate?
    Akkipeddi
    Akkipeddi
    Subaru was definitely at his worst during the arc where Emilia was competing with the others in S1 (10-15 or something like that).

Overall though, S2 has definitely been a big step up from S1.
    I know I’m late but happy belated birthday

I’m sorry I missed your birthday. I’ve just been so busy lately with work and I completely forgot. I hope you had a great birthday though.
    Reactions: 345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    No problems, even I also somehow forget Vic's birthday too, it happens. And thanks! :) I spent my birthday alright, not much celebration was possible in the current lockdown situation here though, as I could barely buy much stuff.
    xEryChan
    xEryChan
    I’m glad you enjoyed your birthday and I understand completely. My birthday fell right smack in the middle of quarantine so I really couldn’t do anything to celebrate it. Here the lockdown has lifted but we are not allowed to go out anywhere without a mask on.
    Ok, so I've done some rethinking and I've seen people in the comment sections of SM theme songs
    Should I give SM a second chance and watch every episode through? I feel like I was definitely too hard on it because of the drastic artstyle change, and the shift from some excellently animated battles to a slice of life
    Sub version, of course. This means I'll have to find all the episodes online somewhere...
    blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    I'm going to say this
    I don't like Rotom dex so far
    he's really annoying cuz he always cuts everyone off
    blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    Just wanted to say
    HAPPY 4 YEAR ANNIVERSARY ASH VS SAWYER
    What an amazing battle! The animation wasn't as good as SM but DAMN it was beautiful, and also had a nice conclusion to their rivalry
    Makes me mad again about how horribly XY handled their characters
    blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    Actually now that I'm rewatching the second part of the battle I'm thinking to myself
    why didn't noivern just go down to salamence? I know it's really impressive in how it was able to take down a salamence that has been training far long than it has but still it might have...it would feel deserved if we saw it struggle and it was introduced sooner
    LIke have the egg given to him by Alexa at the beginning
    Can you rate my status? Lol
    Reactions: 345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    via throwing some nice hints here & there. So I'm still hyped for the 5th season TBH.

Naruto isn't that low actually, being in the 21'st spot amidst so many characters (especially after me having watched so many anime & witnessed so many different type of great characters is quite high actually).
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Also there are a few characters who were amongst my early top favourites in mainstream anime & have on my top favourites for a long time, so naturally I have sone bias towards them & kinda find it hard to demote them lower. But he might still even rise further high after I watch Shippuden though. :)
    mehmeh1
    mehmeh1
    Tbh until the 100% Full Cowl scene I kinda felt like he was dull in that arc. His Super Saiyan moment was badass as hell tho, I can't deny that. I've heard there's a pretty interesting arc later on, though IDK how much later on it is.

Well, yeah, I guess old habits die hard. I do want to see how your opinion of Shippuden goes though.
    Katanagatari was a masterpiece! This is Monogatari concept & style executed perfectly. An underwatched gem that deserves more attention.
    Oh hey, I found this a while ago, but thought you'd find it funny/interesting.

Attack on Teddie! (Persona 4 × Attack on Titan): https://www.zerochan.net/1509068
    blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    no, I'm not GOING to college lol
    mehmeh1
    mehmeh1
    Yeah, I get why it feels weird, sometimes it feels like life just goes on, and well, it kinda does, so you have to go on too. Do you know what you're gonna do now?
    blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    I've still got a long way to go with school, I'm not eligible to get a job since I'm not old enough
    I know you don't care for either show, but between Steins;Gate and Spice&Wolf, which did you prefer? Because I vastly prefer Spice&Wolf to Steins;Gate despite Steins;Gate being science fiction which is my favorite genre.
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Oh I see, good for you then, I personally really did struggle to finish Season 2 NGL, before Fleur Boland's character brought some solid intrigue in the final 3 episodes of the season.

Reading the novels are a good idea, from what I've heard they are said to be even better than the anime adaptation.
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    BTW who were your favourites from the series? I personally liked Holo a lot but couldn't really get invested into Lawrence TBH.
    TheWanderingMist
    TheWanderingMist
    Holo is great, of course, but I did enjoy Lawrence's character. It's interesting that although he is kind, he's mostly just out to make money for himself, and will actively screw over other perfectly decent people for more money.
    Why didn't I think of the P3 movies...?

Anyways, I know you're focusing on other anime but I thought I'd mention that if you feel like seeing something Persona that's relatively short, you can do the P3 movies. It's just 4 of them (about 6 hrs total) to P4tA's 26 eps (about 10 hrs total). And I'd say they're pretty good adaptations too like P4tA. What I remember of them at least.
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    But this cyclone did cause a massive amount of property loss, destruction & a prolonged blackout in our city. A main reason why you scarcely saw me online for the last two days, the internet was faintly available from time to time in such a situation in the city.
    mehmeh1
    mehmeh1
    From what I've heard of it, I wouldn't be surprised if I get hooked immediately, lol

Glad you're ok, though yeah, what happened sucks a lot, especially considering the current situation
    TheCharredDragon
    TheCharredDragon
    Haha yeah. KissCartoon exists. Prefer it over watchcartoon since it lets you download stuff.

I'm glad to hear you're okay too. Hopefully you can start Gravity Falls soon. Again, it's a great show.
    Ah, so I see you started watching One Piece as well. How far in are you and what do you think of it? I love it
    xEryChan
    xEryChan
    Agreed. Zoro is my favorite One Piece character but that’s definitely not selling the other Straw Hats short. They’re all great but I’m sure you’ll see as you get further in. I hope you are enjoying it so far. This series is great and worth the time you put into it
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Yeah, it seems like the type of series I'd like (though watching it back 12 years ago I wasn't into it that much as my tastes were different back then). The characters all seem like very eccentric & weird but still really fun.
    xEryChan
    xEryChan
    If you think it’s good now, just you wait till you get to Water 7/Enies Lobby arc in One Piece. That was an incredible piece of story telling and I really loved it. Alabasta starts off slow but it also ends up being fire as well. I’m closing in on Marineford, which is said to rival Chimera Ant and I really cannot wait.
    A lot of things can change in so little time - one moment you might be really happy, the next moment you're miserable and in despair for a very, very, VERY long time. You'll lose friendships, people you cared about deeply, things of great importance - it's only a way of life
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…