• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

mehmeh1
mehmeh1
ok, LMAO, and while I haven't seen AoT or played P4, I do kinda see Yu on that position.

Speaking of AoT-based crossovers, I found one with Star Wars and the first opening https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYuMsxrQk_I
TheCharredDragon
TheCharredDragon
I honestly don't know how fitting that would be for Yu. I just found it funny that Teddie's a Titan...as that's kind of appropriate. Except that Teddie's nice.

IT LOOKS DO GOOD. HOW DOES IT FIT SO WELL?! Now suddenly I want a SW anime. But Clone Wars is pretty good so that'e probably not necessary.
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
I was going more by his intro scene in Q2, and yeah, Teddie as a titan does seem hilarious.

The animation is actually official, though they were only shorts for summarizing parts of the movies. I especially love the part where Anakin/Obi Wan vs Dooku turns into Anakin vs Obi Wan, that was brilliant.
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
I should rewatch Clone Wars (08), haven't watched it since it was on air, aside from a few scenes from the final season. Plus, I just finished CW (03), which was also awesome. BTW, have either of you watched the final season? @TheCharredDragon @345ash-greninja
TheCharredDragon
TheCharredDragon
Oh. Then yeah it is. Tho in terms of moving around, Joker's more fitting as he's the one with a grappling hook.

Wait what? -looks it up and sees it wasn't well recieved- Well the vid certainly makes the footage look awesome. Yeah, that was cool.
Also this comment:
A lot of spoilers.. just like a perfect anime opening.
TheCharredDragon
TheCharredDragon
Nope. A bit busy with other stuff but it's on my list. And also SW isn't that much of a priority for me.
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
True (though now that I think of it, does he have a hook in OG P5?)

Wait, it wasn't? TBH all I know about it is that they used those shorts for anime-like openings like the one I posted. That comment is correct, there are always a bunch of spoilers, even if sometimes it's more implicit.

Makes sense, I'll just say that from the scenes I've seen it's awesome
TheCharredDragon
TheCharredDragon
Nope. Hence why Joker in Smash is clearly from P5R's timeline because he has the grappling hook. Also apparently Sakurai had access to P5R before its title was even ANNOUNCED.

I see.
Like P5tA for example. Or the OPs to Persona in general.

It's Clone Wars, I expect nothing less.
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
Sakurai needs that, every time he's on a direct he gives this "I haven't gone to sleep in a week" vibe. From what I've heard he only had time for 1 playthrough and faced the doubt of who to spend time with.

Welp, now I won't watch P5tA's until I finish P5. That reminds me that the BW games' opening spoils the fact that N is the king of Team Plasma

True, true. Speaking of which, have you watched the 03 one?
TheCharredDragon
TheCharredDragon
From what I remember of an interview with him once Joker was revealed, he said he maxed everyone...except Yusuke. He kept using old saves but couldn't do it. I feel like he really wished he did since he spologized to Yusuke's VA for not completing his Confidant.
TheCharredDragon
TheCharredDragon
Nah don't worry. It's the kind of OP you don't realize you're being spoiled unless you know already.

No.
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
Wow, it's quite surprising that he almost maxed everyone, especially on his first playthrough. Hopefully at some point he's able to play it again and take his time more.

Oh, those kinds of OPs, it's always fun to go back to those and be like "wow, how did I miss that?". In that case I'll probably watch it soon and then when I'm done.
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
It's pretty great (it was made by Genndy Tartakovsky, the guy in charge of Samurai Jack), though I can't compare it to 08, since like I said I haven't watched most of it since it was airing, so I can't remember a lot of it.
TheCharredDragon
TheCharredDragon
It's cuz he only had time for one run so he made the most of it.
Link: https://youtu.be/E7q81s5RyOM

Now you're making me want to watch it properly because I legit wanna see if it's as bad as ppl say it is. I will agree they made Akechi's boss fight look pathetic because he's implied to be much stronger than what the anime implies.

-puts on list now cuz of name drop- I see.
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
I'm glad he managed to make the most out of his experience with the game, the guy really needs and deserves that after all his work. Apparently some of SSBU's UI was based on P5's.

Well, if it's bad at least you'll get some laughs

btw, I found another Sasageyo Star Wars opening (this time about 03 CW) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dr77X6h_oQ8
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
blizzardblaze
blizzardblaze
Wow...I just finished my rewatch of Gurren Lagann about 5 hours ago
It was about as great as I remember it
There wasn't any crying this time but I still feel really sad for the people who died
Lordgenome's really BADASS moment overlapping with the theme song kicking in during the final battle, and then I think I consider the official translation
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
I used to think lordgenome was just going to be a one note "haha I'm evil" villain, but he really exceeded my expectations
blizzardblaze
blizzardblaze
I try to find some meaning in this world - sorairo days
Simon and lordgenome both struggled to find this answer
both of them were the exact same, but then lordgenome strayed from his path because he didn't have a kamina, he didn't have a Yoko to keep him up, and he didn't have a Nia
blizzardblaze
blizzardblaze
Also taking into account parallel works 8, which I first watched a couple months after finishing it last year in late June...
Dekabetsu, otherwise known as Teppelin, was the pilot of Arc-Gurren Lagann
And in turn was the pilot of Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann
But because lordgenome did it all by himself he couldn't make tengen toppa gurren lagann