• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
NekiBlaze
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• :)

Yeah... :/ We COULD Have Gotten Something MAYBE. Like... The Attamantine Tease Was A WASTE (I Heard About That Tease) If It DIDN'T Go Anywhere... :/

First Time Seeing It Right LOL?
    That's Good To Hear.

Yeah I Saw That Too On His IMDB.

Yeah... :/ Like... WHY CAN'T They Crossover. :/
    MM, Was Elba Fine With Material Given? Since He's RARELY BAD. Yup, I Was Gonna Say, Fonda Was Him In The Original Film XD.

Yeppo.

Oh WOW!! PFF... I'd Imagine He'll Be In Season 7. So MAYBE We'll See Him In 2 Shows At Once LOL!! :)

Yeah He's Just... In Script Dustpilers... :/ Oh Well.
    Yeah. :/ Who Did Idris Elba Play In The Film? Some RANDO Person? And I Know Aberforth/Steppenwolf Is The Villain LOL. Or A Villain XD.

Nice Nice. :) I Recorded Episode 1, I Think A Rerun Is Tomorrow, So I'll Watch The First 2 Then. :)

I Probably Saw A Week Ago, But I've Forgotten, I Know He Looks Familiar To Me. What's He From?
    HA! Uncut Gems Is Trending On Twitter Because It Finally Debuted On Netflix Today Here In The U.S. :) I Still Recommend This. Don't Know If U'll Like It Or Not, But I Still Think It's Worth Giving A Try. :)
    He Is, Character Is Unlikeable And Sadistic. Guess Ewan Just Made It Tolerable For Me. Every Male Character Is Either A DICK, A MISOGYNISTIC, A DUMBASS, Or All Of The Above.
    He Was The Best Part For Me Personally. Him And Mary Elizabeth Winstead (Tho Huntress Was A Problem Wirth Being in The Movie For No Reason XD.)
    LMFAO!! Yup, AWFUL!! And Funnily Enough, A Version Of The Enchantress DID Show Up In Legends Recently LOL.
    Yeah, Why People Are Saying Release The Ayer Cut LOL!! Since We STILL DON'T Have That Footage Of A Bruised Up Joker Throwing A Grenade Saying "BYE BYE" LOL!! But Yeah... Just OOF... X____________X
    Yeah Just To Be Like "OOP, Captain Boomerang Is My Villain, Better Take Care Of Him" REALLY POINTLESS One LOL. The Harley And Joker Scenes BAD ALL OVER Again?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…