• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Hey, what's up?
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Not Much, Wanted To See What Was Up With U. :)
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Ah. Just working on hatching some Deino eggs. Trying for a shiny one.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
In Shield I'd Assume XD? LOL
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Yep lol. Little twerps are a bit of a pain to hatch, but the shiny is worth the effort. ;)
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Gotcha, I Was Just SLIGHTLY Confused Because I DID Hatch A Deino In Go Like A Month Ago LOL, But Then "Eggs" Plural Or Whatever I Figured U Meant Shield XD.

Well... 2020 STILL SUCKS LOL!!
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Ah. Still haven't in Go. And heck, haven't played it on my phone in months since it overheats my phone within minutes now. :( So I've been helping my mom out with it on her phone for now.

Yep. And what Drumpf said last night was and is downright frightening.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Gotcha. Mine DOES Heat Up After A While, But That's Just Whatever To Me I Think. An Old Playground I Used To Go To Is A Girafarig Spawn Site Now LOL!! :)

Yup... The Cheeto... HE DOESN'T GIVE A *UCK!! Hope Your Safe Near U. NO Riots Where I Am.
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Yea it does run it warm. Thankfully not nearly as much on my moms phone. Cool! :)

Yep. Thanks. Same. But it's definitely a tinder box feeling right now.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
That's Good To Hear. The 4 Weeks Of Regional Pokemon Was A LOT Of Fun! FINALLY Completed My Kanto Dex With Catching Mewtwo. Caught Cresselia. :) Yup, And Last Year, The Playground Was A Hippopotas Spawning Ground LOL

Yup... X_________X And UGH On Corona Still. Like IF Corona HAD NOT HAPPENED... I'd Be On My Europe Vacation Right Now...
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Yep. Haven't been able to much on it lately, but what I did do has been fun. Awesome! Nice.

Yep. Ah.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Yup, I Do It Every Day Just Because Stops Are Relatively Close To Me. And As My Mom Puts It, It's Tradition To Do It Every Night LOL. :)

Yep... Like 3-4 Days Ago... I Would Have Seen Queen Live In Concert In Amsterdam... :( ;____;
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Sweet :).

Ah. It's too bad.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Yup. :) My Local Synagogue... Is The I Go To The Most XD. It's Just Tradition LOL!!

Yup... The Venue That WAS Going To Have Said They're Gonna TRY And Aim To Have It Next Year. But We'll See. Our Vacation Would Have Been The Netherlands, Germany, MAYBE Prague, And Venice.