• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Cool.

Hope it works out! Ah.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Yep, And Hatching Like 25 Eggs A Week Now XD. Since The Egg Capsules Are Just SUPER BROKEN At This Point XD.

Yup Same. Like Would Have Been Nice. :/
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Wow. Lol.

Yea. Miss going out more, but to be honest, it's not a big deal, since I am rather introverted. Better to protect others, than to put them at risk.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Yeah, I'm Able To Hatch REALLY FAST Now XD. Got A 7K Egg Yesterday, It Hatched Like 10-15 Minutes After I Got It XD.

Yeah Same. I Have Autism XD. So Yeah XD, I'm Solitary For The Most Part XD.
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Sweet.

Ah.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Well... That Isle Of Armor Announcement Was UNEXPECTED!! :)
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Yea it was and the isle of tundra looks very promising! :)
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Yes It Does. More Regies, Means More LOVE XD. :) And DERPY Galarian Slowbro LOL!! :) And CAN'T WAIT To Catch My BOI Sandile. :)
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Yep. Hoping there are more surprise Pokemon we don't know about as well.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
LOL, Would Be Cool. The Regies Were Like My Childhood When I Played Emerald SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH When I Was 8-9 :) Their Game Cries= AWESOME!!
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Yep. Cool! Loved Emerald as well. Got a shiny Rayquaza in it.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Oh AWESOME!! Emerald Was My First Game. :) Got It From The Tooth Fairy XD.
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Yep. Took 70 sr's. Nice!
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
I 70 Years To Find One? Confused By Joke. But Yeah, Used File, The Person Got ALMOST ALL The Way To Fortree City. And Had A Combuskin, Swellow, Seviper, HM Slave Lotad, And A Castform That Was Recently Caught Named "T0" LOL.
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
No lol, soft resets. Ah too funny.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Yeah I Can Understand On Resets. Yeah, Took Me A While To Realize There Was A "Save Button" Because After I Got The City I KEPT On Battling Gabby And Ty With Their Loudred And Magneton SOOOOO MANY TIMES LOL...
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Yep. Still working on getting a shiny Turning in Platinum.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Oh That's Pretty Cool. :) Shny Turtwing Is AWESOME!!!!!! :) Hope U Get It. :)
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Yea it is. I hope so too. :)
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
:) Yeah Good Luck.