• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
11jk1992
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey bud, long time since I’ve spoke to you but I don’t forget when somebody helps me out and now I’ve got a bunch of shinies, I wanted to give one to you for the help back then!
    I don't have one with knock off... just fake out, but I have on with 5 perfect ivs!

if you would still do it for that I would be eternally grateful!
    problem with trade?
    11jk1992
    11jk1992
    It didnt have knock off. I looked back on our messages and see I asked for one with knock off. You said you had 1 with fake out. Minor miscommunication I think. Do you have a knock off one?
    I have a HA litten with fake out!!!

I am on now and can trade for a while...

hit me up!

thanks!
    11jk1992
    11jk1992
    Ok and itll be a ninetales actually, but its lv1. And trainer name is josh 9173
    Hey there!

I could really use the HA alolan vulpix with the egg moves!

let me know what you are looking for!

thanks!
    11jk1992
    11jk1992
    Dont have any knock off HA littens or soft boiled clefairy do you?
    Damn! Thought I’d be able to breed the Eevee and pass on Toxic but I guess they really are trying to phase out that **** like Roost etc for online competitions! Could I trade the Eevee back so you could nickname it for me please bro? Hate to bug you out, just figured I’d be the OT from breeding but that flopped -_-
    11jk1992
    11jk1992
    You can nickname pokemon from a different OT as long as the OT has not already nicknamed it in this generation.
    Sceptre
    Sceptre
    I had no idea bro, that’s very helpful indeed! Haven’t been into pokes for a few years, they did bring a lot of changes for this generation right?!
    11jk1992
    11jk1992
    Yeah, I was out for a while too. Havent played since SM just came out. Got let's go a few months ago to get a head start on sword and shield.
    Do you by any chance have any of the Eevee line with Toxic or Kantonian Ponyta/Rapidash?
    Sceptre
    Sceptre
    Thanks my bro! And I’d never pull a move like that, it’s why I sent Eternatus for it so you’d know it’s coming back!

Really appreciate the help again fam... If you ever need to do anything like that again just drop me a line, I know how hard trade evolutions are with shinies and there are a few of us who wouldn’t be a snake so hit me up!
    11jk1992
    11jk1992
    Sounds good. I appreciate it. Lmk if you need anything. I have a lot of the setups that are a pain in the ass to breed. Just lmk.
    Sceptre
    Sceptre
    You’re a diamond bro, thanks again!
    I wasn’t expecting a reply that quickly so I went to bed after posting! I will definitely take you up on that offer, it’s for my fiancé, so she will be over the moon about it! Shoot me your FC when you’re good and ready bro, I’ll add you and go from there. Thanks :)
    Sceptre
    Sceptre
    Or start link trade with same code actually -_- this is my first trade online lol sorry
    11jk1992
    11jk1992
    Np enjoy the shiny ninetales lol.
    Sceptre
    Sceptre
    Thank you very much! I noticed you have Shield so figured maybe you don’t have Grimmsnarl G-Max, hope that helps if you’re trying to get G-Max data in the dex!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…