• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Yep, Had A BORING Day, But The Week Went By SUPER FAST IMO. :) And Hihglight Was Getting A Perrserker In Go. :)
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Ah. Agreed there. Nice! Tried getting a new phone today... But Walmart was out of the one I wanted. :v
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Yep, For Me, This Week Just Went By Super Quick Like It Was Nothing LOL. :)
Yup, It's Pretty Cool
Oh That Sucks. :(
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Ah. Yea it definitely did.

Cool.

Word. It's an LG Rebel 4. My mom has one and it's a pretty stable model. Runs on Android 8.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Yup Which Is Nice ToBH LOL. :)

Ah Gotcha. I'm An iPhone Person XD. iPhone 10 For Me XD.
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Yep.

Ah. I would be one too if it weren't due to the cost and the constant moving up to new phones. Thankfully it's not quite as bad with Android ones. Only having to upgrade every 5 years or so.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Yeah, Has Perks. Basically Once More Places Are Open, Need It Fixed Since I Have A Few Cracks On My Screen XD.
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Nice. Ah. Yea I found a place that does console repair, PC and laptop repair and ipod repair. It'll be awhile before it opens again though. Hope you're able to get your phones screen fixed ASAP. My laptop has to be taken in for its yearly check up and fan cleaning and my ipod needs its headphone jack replaced.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
PFF... Well My Computer Is WORSE Than My Phone XD. The Thing DIES At Like 95% Power. So I ALWAYS Have To Have This Plugged In LOL.
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Wow. That's bad. Have you tried to get it checked out battery wise?
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Wouldn't Know How, NOT A Computer Expert XD.
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Ah I meant before the pandemic, having it checked out. I'm not one either lol. It just seems like your computers battery drains too fast.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Ok Sorry XD. But Yeah, Eventually It'll Get Fixed XD,