• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Nebbygetinthebag

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, So There's That Bias. But In General. Just Fat Gum's Laid Back Personality Is Fun, And Basically Is Tag Team Fight With Kirishima VS. Rapa And The Other Dude Was Really Cool. So He'd Be One Of The Heroes I'd Want To Survive That Onslaught There. After He ALMOST GOT CRUSHED By Mt. Lady XD.
    Reactions: Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    I like his laid back personality too and his tag team fight with Kirishima vs Rappa was my favorite moments in the overhaul arc and lol he almost got crush by mt lady.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yeah. Seeing Him Shrunk Was CRAZY LOL. And Yeah, PFF... Mt. Lady DID Get Revenge On Geten Somewhat By Furiously Punching LOL. I'd Say POSSIBLE Death Candidates At The Mansion From Giganto Before He Heads To Shiga Would Be Like Cementoss, The Number 9 Hero Who Looks Like Gimili From Lord Of The Rings/Or A Dwarf From Warcraft, Gang Orca, And Mt. Lady. I Feel Like These Guys Are Candidates For Death Sadly.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yeah, Skull Guy Scared Him For A Second, But He's About PUNK That Guy Into Submission XD. But Yeah, I Think He's A Candidate. I DON'T WANT To Say Midnite Because I Feel We Need Another UA Teacher Alive That Isn't The Duo Of Mic Or Eraserhead.
    Yeah, To Whoever Falls At The End Of Arc. Because probably, Whoever The Reinforcements Are That Endeavor Called In, They're Probably Gonna Be DEAD AS *HIT! And... We've Yet To See A Big Name Hero Die On The Mansion Side. One Who I DON'T WANT To Die From The Mansion... Is FatGum XD Because Fat Gum Is AWESOME!! Agreed On Present Mic And Aizawa With Kurogiri Plotline.
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Oh yeah I also don't want Fatgum because I like his character and he was badass in the overhaul arc
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yup, I Think He Was The BEST Of The 3 Pro Heroes Personally From The Overhaul Arc Of Him, Nighteye And Rykuyu. Like Nighteye Was Good But I Think He Was MAYBE Killed Off Too Quick MAYBE, Ryuku Was Just BARELY Given Focus Really. :/ And... I MAY Have Personal Bias Towards Fatgum Because Kyle Herbert Voices Him LOL... Just Hearing Gohan Is Funny, That Role LOL
    Exactly! There Are 4 Possibilities I Listed. And There Could Be More. It Just All Depends On IF Shigaraki Is Successful In Obtaining One For All Or Not. And I'm Curious IF Present Mic CAN Live And They Will Have Dr. Uchiko/Garaki.
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Present Mic Will most likely live and interrogate the doctor or Shiggy will call the giganto to rescue him so many possibilities
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Agreed, Like I Wouldn't Want Present Mic To Die Just Yet. Like I WOULDN'T Have ALL The Pro Heroes Die At Once In This Arc. U GOTTA Have SOME Survivors Of Some Kind. Like Crust's Sacrifice I Think Basically Created A Scene Once The War Is Done Is That Aizawa COULD Be Resentful Or Something For A Chapter Or 2. Like Aizawa To Me I Think Is Safe From Death. Again Just Me Tho.
    That Is What 100% Form Looks Like. So MAYBE Some Miracle Happens Where He Goes To That Form So He Can At Least Stop Shigi In This Fight. Ends In A Stalemate, No Result.
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    I guess so maybe Deku will go all out against Shigaraki.
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    I noticing something Shigaraki was using Rag doll quirk that ability can be pretty handy now
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yup, Like This Upcoming Fight Has SOOOOOO MANY Outcomes That Could Happen. Because Basically, Once The War Arc Ends, I Kinda Want A Filler Arc Just To Ease SOME Tension Right Now. Like Have 2-3 Chapters To Reflect On The Aftermath Of The War.

And Agreed. We Were Like, All For One The TROLL In Tartarus Is Like Playing With People Claiming He Still Has It XD. But NOPE!! Shigaraki Has It Now LOL!!
    We Shall See. Technically It’d Be Year 3 LOL. I Think This All Depends On If Shigiraki Takes OFA Or Not. Will We Have A Slowburn Of Deku Being Depressed With Losing It. Will MLF Destroy Japan And The Entirety Of Hero Society Or Not.
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    We will definitely the hero society being destroyed
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Exactly. Like... Will It Be Villains Haven Taken Over The Entirety Of Japan, Or Will It Be like... MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, A 4th Option. Somehow, Someway, Deku Pulls Plot Armor Or Deus Ex Machina Happens Where Deku COULD Get A Temporary Boost And Can Go All Super Sayian (Nickname Joke I LOVE To Call LOL) 100% To Blow Back Shigi Temporarily And The Villains Retreat.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    U Agree With What I Said Right LOL? :)
    Possibilities: 1. Midoriya, Bakugo, And Endeavor Fight Shigi, Tough Brawl, LoV And MLA Show Up, And A Quirk Bullet Hits Either Bakugo Or Endeavor
    2.Fight Happens, Endeavor Dies At Somepoint Via Shigi OR Dabi
    3. Fight Happens, Shigi Gains An Upper Hand, Has Bakugo And DEMANDS One For All And Deku Does It, And EVERYTHING Goes To *HIT Afterwards.
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    I can definitely see 1 and 3 happening
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yep, Since Seeing Stuff Thinking That We'll Get A Timeskip After This. Which I'm HOPING We Don't Personally Get This, But That's Just Me. I'd Rather Just Go Through Present Time.
    ... Reads Chapter 274 Leak... O_____________________________O OHOHOHOOHHOOHOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    I saw the leaks and I'm pretty scared now
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    I Wanna Mention The BIG TAKEAWAY. For 2 Chapters In A Row Now... The Quirk Erasing Bullets Have Been Mentioned. TWICE IN A ROW!! I Think Someone's Losing A Quirk And It's Gonna Be BAD!! O____O
    LMFAO, REVENGE Punch LOL!! Geten May Be Down For Now, But Knowing His Personality, He's Going To Get Back Up Soon XD.

IKR!? Like AMAZING Debut, Like Yeah He's Stated He's NOT GREAT At Physical Fighting, But Still. Here's Hoping Some Cool Stuff Happens With Him Eventually.
    Yup, Which Is INSANITY!! U'd Think He'd CRUSH Her, But NOPE XD. Now I'm Just Waiting To See WHICH Pro Hero On The Mansion Side Dies. And I Mean A NAME Hero, NOT These Canon Fodder Heroes That The Twice Clone And Toga Have Killed LOL!!

YUP!! Compress I Think We Can Say Is The Most UNDERDEVELOPED Of The League Of Villains Now. Like... Dabi Made A MEME Out Of Him When He Was Like "U Didn't Do Anything"
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Maybe Gang Orca Wil be the one.

Poor I remember that moment where Dabi even told that he didn't do much:(
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yeah, He IS A Name Character. Since I'd Imagine SOMEONE At The Mansion Front Will Die. HELL, MAYBE Mt. Lady TRIES To Make A STAND Against Giganto, And FAILS MISERABLY!

LOL, Yeah... XD. Hori Just DIDN'T Focus On Him During That Fight XD. But Yeah, I Feel Like That's A Meme Now. Because Let's Face, Mr. Compress Had An AMAZING Debut! Like He Was AWESOME! But Now He Just Doesn't Do Much Sadly. :(
    Yup, Revenge Killing Now Basically For Her.
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    They were asking for it I've never seen her like this angry.

And Compress is just vibing

Shiggy is looking really cool with that cape
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yeah, Like... Let's Hope She DOESN'T TRY To Get To The Side Line (Which I Don't Think She Will) Because Otherwise... Hawks Is A DEAD MAN WALKING IF She Got Close To Him XD.

What Do U Mean By That LOL? But Yeah, Not Like He's Done Anything... For SOOOOOOOOOOO LONG LOL!!!

IKR!??!?!?!?! X-Less U IDIOT XD.
    And Now... GIGANTO IS FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yep, Just IF He Gets Killed Off, I Feel His Redemption Storyline Just Ends Abruptly And Unsatisfyingly. :/
    Yep, Basically IF Giganto Brought EVERYONE Like Shigi Ordered, And Dabi Revealed It Then And There, THEN Dabi Just Drops It On Endeavor Just As He Dies, I'd Be MOSTLY Fine With That. ONLY PROBLEM Now Is That IF Endeavor Dies Here, Then Him Being Redeemed In His Family's Eyes Will Be Cut Short And A Missed Plotline. :/
    Yup... OOF... Wonder If This Means Endeavor COULD Be On A Death Prediction List Now... It's Gonna Be A MIRACLE IF He Gets Out Of This...
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    He's probably gonna get his quirk stolen I don't want to to die it would be a miracle if he survived
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yep, Be Some CLUTCH If That Happened LOL!! Since IF He Dies, Then We MISS The Chance IF Dabi IS Toya Todoroki.
    Yeah, Glad That This Turnaround Has Happened To Where I Can Slowly Like Him.

IKR!? Fatgum Taxi Is Who Knows Where At The Mansion Grounds LOL!! Basically, Here's Hoping Tokoyami Is Safe For The Rest Of The Fight XD. Question Is, Where Can He Drop Off Hawks XD. :)
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Same I've grown to like him

Tokoyami you better be safe he will probably drop Hawks with the pros heroes so they can take him to the hospital.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yeah, And It's Hard To Believe We Would After ALL THE BULL*HIT We Discovered At The Sports Festival LOL!!

Agreed, But PFF... There WAS A Hospital, But Now... It GONE!! :) XD All Kidding Aside, yeah Hopefully There's Another Hospital A Few Towns Away.
    Yep, Maybe Float Will Happen During This Fight Or Something. :)

Also, NICE TRY Hori On Making Endeavor Hard To Contact, I'm NOT FALLING FOR THAT!! Endeavor And Mirko Are NOT DEAD LOL!!!
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Endeavor is the mvp for saving Mirko they are not dead.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yup, Him Running Out Like A BOSS!! I NEVER Thought I'd Like Him For What He Did... But... He's SERIOUSLY On The Path To Redemption! He Really Is.
    Looking Back... It's HARD To Tell If She Was Hit. But If So, That's One UA Teacher Gone. BUT Man... That Crust Sacrifice... :( Didn't Care For Him TOO MUCH, But That Sacrifice Tho... ;______;

That Is True XD. And She's Just Stuck In An Office Now XD. Yeah, Like PFF... Kota Is At UA With Eri Now XD.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yes... That Power WAS INSANE!!!!!!!! And I Guess The First One For All User Gave A Temporary Boost To Deku Since Now He Has 45% Of One For All's Power. A Temprary Boost I Read. It Kinda Looks Like We COULD Get A Midoriya VS. Shigaraki Fight!! O_________O
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    I never really cared for him but I got mad respect for him for saving him.

It seems like we're going to see Deku vs Shigaraki looking forward to see it.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yep Same. He Was An Ok Whatever Character To Me. But A Sacrifice Like That, I Give U SERIOUS POINTS For That. And Now The Top 10 Is Shrinking FAST!! Best Jeanist Is MIA Dead RN, Hawks MAY Have Early Retirement, And Now Crust Just Got Thanos Snapped. Things Will Change XD.

Yep, It Will Be INSANE If We Get These 2 Clash! Will Have Been Like 200 Chapters Since They Last Interacted XD!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…