• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Darkrai 888
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No, you're off... Last saw it May 30, 2019. So that's a full year ago. But yeah, my dad wanted to see it.
    Yeah, but it was due to its nature. The Pokédex says they're known for keeping a hidden stash of food. xD

I see.
    Anywho, lol after hearing Josh's interview, I honestly woulda been down for that PnF Disneyland episode. xD
    He also said there's material for a potential 3rd Phineas and Ferb movie that Disney+ favored Candace Against the Universe over instead,
    so the crew's keeping it on the shelf just in case.
    7.5/10 Pretty good episode. I'm honestly a sucker for the "Teamwork fillers".
    Next week's episode looks pretty decent as well.

So how's Book 1 of Avatar so far? xD
    Looked alright from the pictures. Really liked seeing Pokemon from different generations interacting with each other, don't see that often :)
    Basically the whole police (except Kelly) in this film = SCUMBAGS. So yeah, felt very relevant to todays situation in that regard. And this was in the 1920s so.....
    Well it is about a single mother whose son is kidnapped. The LA police "find' him after 5 months, but the boy they give to her is NOT her son. She tries to tell this to the police but they don't take her serious and she is treated like a lunatic and has to fight the system with help of Malkovich.
    Yep. And this might just be my favourite Angelina Jolie performance. Score is REALLY great, who'd have thought that Eastwood was a good composer besides being ONE HELL of a director.
    Yeah I know, SUPER powerful film IMO, left me silent at the credits and not a whole lot of movies do that :) Basically loved this one, maybe it is a bit too long but other than that it's a fantastic film. Score.... by Eastwood himself O___________O Also..... LOVED Michael Kelly. Another House of Cards actor I find SUPER underrated :)
    There's now way Overhaul would team up Shiggy again lol not what after what he did to magne so yeah I can see that scene happening when the prison break arrive.
    Just listened to an interview with a PnF/MML writer Joshua Pruett:
    - One potential Phineas and Ferb episode plot involved Phineas and Ferb traveling back in time
    to help Walt Disney build Disneyland but it was shot down because advertisement for Disney Parks is prohibited in Disney TVA programs.

- Phineas and Ferb and co. were gonna appear more in Season 2 but they were scrapped for time
    Alola Adventurer
    Alola Adventurer
    - The fate of the franchise is still in the air, but all hope is not lost.
    Dan's working on his next pilot, and the crew needs to finish Candace Against the Universe first.

Disney+ might ask for another Phineas and Ferb Disney+ movie, a new series, or they could try to get Milo Murphy's Law greenlight or do a series that has both PnF/MML characters in it but who knows.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…