• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Nebbygetinthebag

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Season 2 Is A Close 2nd I Think. And Season 5 COULD BE The BEST Because Of My Villain Academia XD.
    Season 3
    Season 2
    Season 4
    Season 1.
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    My ranking is
    Season 2
    Season 3
    Season 1
    Season 4
    5 has potential and I'm they do justice in MVA
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Nice Nice. :) Basically I LOVE ALL The Seasons. Season 1 IS GOOD. I Think It's SLOW In Certain Spots, But Still Good Overall. :) My Grades
    Season 1, A-
    Season 2, A
    Season 3, A+
    Season 4, A- Or A, Still Undecided XD.
    Who Knows, But It Kinda Feels That Way XD. Dr. Eggman Is Just TWISTED In His Own Way XD.
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Yeah Eggman is twisted lol so happy Mic punch him
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Mic One Punch Man'd Him LOL!! :) That Scene Will Be GLORIOUS ANIMATED!!!!!!!!! :) Season 6 In Like 2022 Or Something Will Be Something. IMO, I Still Think My Favorite Season Is Season 3.
    LOL, Had NEVER Thought Of It That Way, But Yeah, He IS Eggman LOL!! :) Personally Hoping If We DON'T Get A Time Jump And IF Villains DON'T Take Over Japan. Deku Can See The Doctor And Just 100% Confirm It Was The One He Saw As A Kid XD. :)
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Yeah they should confirm that because it's pretty obvious that they are the same person
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yeah, Like... I DO Think It's Him. It's SOOOOOO OBVIOUS!! And Besides, Both The English AND Japanese Actors Voice Both Characters XD. I Mean Heck, The Old Theory That Winged Kid From The VERY FIRST Scene In MHA IS The Dr.'s Grandson, Who Is Believed To Be That Winged Nomu In Hosu XD.
    TURNED DOWN FOR WHAT!? :) LOVE That Song XD. But Agreed. In It's Own Twisted Way, Lil John Was Cute LOL. Mirko The Little Nomu Killer XD.
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    I love that song too. I can't forgive you Mirko for killing him lol
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    IKR!? Indifferent On Mocha, But Yeah LOL. :) The Scream Reactions By Garaki/Uchico Were Too Funny During The First Half Of The Raid. :)
    Yeah, To Make A Star Wars Joke, To Form The First “ Galactic Empire!” LOL. But Agreed That Could Be A Cliffhanger. They Could Do The Christmas Party As The Season Finale And The Post Credits Scene Could Like Shoto Asking Deku And Bakugo Joining Endeavor’s Work Study. Or... They Endeavor’s Agency Arc. And Cliffhanger Is All The Heroes Going To War XD :)

Basically, Anything’s Possible :)
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Yeah I can see that a way to end the season with Endeavor asking the other two to join the internship anything is possible.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yeah. New Seasons USUALLY OPEN With Fillerish Episodes. And U COULD ARGUE The Christmas Chapter COULD Start The Season That Way. But Again, ANYTHING Is Possible XD. :)
    Agreed, Like The 3rd Round With Todoroki Felt A Little Too Long. And The Problem With The 5th Match Is That A Chapter And A Half Is The One For All Dream Scape Where Deku Interacts With Banjo/Hellboy XD. But Yeah. Agreed.

Agreed, They Kept Like Flipping Back And Forth XD. Heck, Maybe They'll ACTUALLY SHOW Compress Fight Someone XD.

:) Yeah, Never Used One Through Full Playthrough.
    Reactions: Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Yeah match 3 felt a bit too long even though it's my favorite match. For the final the dream sequence should overtake and entire episode just half of it.

Mr Compress lol I'm hoping they don't off screen those fight.

I use one in my Pokemon diamond playthrough and he was really good.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yeah, Like The Last Fight In The 3 Parter Chapter, Todoroki Was Already Out Of Commission So I Was Like "What's The Point" XD. Like I REALLY HOPE They Shorten That XD. Agreed. Try And Fit As Much As U Can. Question Is With Season 5. Do They WANT To End With The Formation Of The Liberation Army, Or Start Endeavor Agency Arc?

LOL, Yeah. :)

That's Nice To Hear. :)
    Yep. :) Here's Hoping They Pace Episodes Well Since... Joint Training And MVA Are REALLY LONG!!
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    I'm really hoping the Pacing for MVA to be good and give focus on other characters.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    BTW, Do Dig The New Luxray Avatar. :)
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yup, Like I'd Just Make Round 1 From Joint Training One Episode Personally. The Others... Not Sure How To Pace Them.

And Agreed On MVA. Like Make Shigaraki Origin Story An Episode And A Half Or Something.
    Like, I Would't Be Surprised. Makes Me Wish We Could Merge The 2 Storylines To One Place So We DON'T HAVE To Keep Switching Back And Forth If U Get What I Mean,
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    I don't mind if we switch it back it forth because it gives focus on other characters
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    I Know, Very Much True. I Guess It's Just Deku And Bakugo Teamup Fight Just Seems SOOOO PERFECT Right Now I Wouldn't Leave It At The Moment XD.
    Agreed, Super Took Up Like 6-7 Years Of His Time. So Yeah, I'd Understand Him Wanting To Take A Break XD. PFF... He Didn't Even Voice One Of Spidey's Rogue's Gallery. He Voiced Some Random Football Coach At Peter's Old Middle/High School LOL.
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Lol so a minor character and not someone else I'm hoping he's doing well now
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yup Agreed. Would Hope So.

PFF... Watch Chapter 275, Horikoshi TROLLS Us And He Brings Us Back To The Mansion Where Giganto Is About To UNLEASH HELL On The Heroes LOL.
    Yeah He Does. :) Also Makes Me Wish Sean Schemmel Could Come Over And Voice Someone on This Show.

Oh HA! That's Too Funny. :) 2020 Is F Tier For Sure XD.
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    I'm guessing Sean could voice someone in the PLF or some pro heroes maybe Xless lol.

Yeah this years has been bad and the virus is very similar to the real life counterpart damn you villian for spreading that.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yeah, Too Bad He Doesn't Do Much. :/ Because I'd REALLY LIKE To See Him Voice In Something Again. :/ Miss Him Whenever He Was On Pokemon Or A YuGiOh Show. The Last Thing I Saw Him In THAT WASN'T Goku In DBS Was An Episode Of Disney XD's Spider-Man LOL...

Yeah, It Sucks LOL...
    Yeah! Johnny Yong Bosch Was Nines LOL!! Haven't Seem Him Play A Villain Before, But Was Pretty Cool. :)
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Well I have seen him play a villian before it was Sasori from Naruto.

It great to have him play a character in Mha.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Oh Huh, Didn't Know He Was In Naruto But That Doesn't Surprise Me Honestly But Cool. :)

Yeah It Is. :) Makes Me Hope Eventually He Could Join Main Series. Heck, Be Cool If He Was Re-Destro Or Something XD. :)
    Yep, AMAZING Animation. :)

Yup, Nines Was A Pretty Cool Villain. :) A Quirk He Had, As A YuGiOh DM Fan, One Of Them Looked Like Blue Eyes White Dragon To Me LOL!! :)
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Yeah it has amazing animation I've heard

Nine design and quirk is pretty interesting
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yeah, Was Pretty Top Notch. :)

Yeah He Was, And Johnny Yong Bosch Was Quite Impressive As Him. :)
    Yup, It Was INCREDIBLE!! BEAUTIFUL Animation And Score During This. Hori Revealing That WOULD Have Happened In The Series Finale XD.

Yup IKR!??!?!?! Crazy, He's In Chapter 222 LOL!! :)
    Do U Know The Spoilers Or Heroes Rising XD? But Agreed, Could Totally Be That :)
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Yeah I know the spoiler already even though I haven't watch the movie
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Ok. :) Yep, All I Can Say Is... Bakugo With That Power... O_______________O AMAZING AMAZING!! Best Fights I Had Seen In A Long Time.
    Yeah LOL, Was Trying To Tell Who It Was XD, But No Such Luck. That Hero COULD Have been Known, I'm Just Gonna Call Him A C Level Hero XD.

IKR?!?!?!?! Imagine Our SHOCK If Like Todoroki And Uraraka Joined The Fight As A Surprise XD. But Still, For Now I Say It's Deku, Bakugo, And Endeavor VS. Shigaraki For Now.
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    It's possible that they join the fight but for now it will be Bakugo and Deku with Endeavor vs Shigaraki which I'm pretty hyped for.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yup. Probably At First Endeavor Would Tell Them To Leave. But Then Reluctantly Has Them Fight With Him.
    Well Not Like Overall Would Be Much Help Anyways LOL. No Arms XD. :) But Yeah, Prison Break Would Be REALLY COOL. :)

I Wonder If This Fan Theory Will Come True, All For One Himself, Or The Quirk Of It's Own Will Will Take Over Shigaraki.
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Yeah he would be a liability.

That an interesting theory another theory I saw is that Shigaraki will kill Afo
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yup, Basically He'd Be Left Behind LOL.

IKR?!?!?!?!? Like MANY Possibilities Does He Takeover Shigaraki, Or Does Shiga Just Kill Him "BECAUSE I'M EVIL!!!!!!!!" LOL.

WELP, Read The OFFICIAL Release Of Chapter 274 And HOT DAMN!!!!!! O___O And i Guess Some RANDO C Level Hero Named Funkman Died XD.
    Agreed, Like While In Prison, Did They Fix His Body Up Or Not. But Yeah, What Would Be Nice To See What He Does If An Eventual Prison Break Were To Happen XD. :)

Yeah, Kinda Hoping It's That. Would Be Cool If He Personally Asked For All Might.
    And Another Payoff I Want To See Eventually. All Might WAS Gonna Go See Stain. O___O That Was A BIG DEAL When That Was Mentioned A While Back.
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Oh yeah I forgot about that I wonder how stain is doing now
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    LOL, Been About 6 Months Or So Since That Was Last Referenced XD. Yeah, I HOPE That's A Payoff, Bringing Back Stain Into The Fold Would Be REALLY COOL!! :) But Yeah... Makes U Wonder XD. Was All Might Gonna See Him Of His Own Accord, Or Did Stain Ask For An Interview With All Might.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…