• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
It Did, Tho For A Bit, I Thought Thursday Was Friday LOL.
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Yea. Nice lol.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Yup, But Things Are Going Well. Saw What Was ARGUABLY The BEST Film Of The Year So Far On Netflix Yesterday. Spike Lee's Da 5 Bloods.
WishIhadaManafi5
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Yup, Hard To Sit Through, But Overall, VERY VERY GOOD. :)
WishIhadaManafi5
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Anything Else Going On?
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Nm, played some Shield and Animal Crossing today. Been looking into other phones as Niantic is making it in early August, so people with 32 bit phones can't play Go.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
MMMM, I See Now. Swtched Games And Went Over To Platinum. Training. BROKEN But I DON'T CARE, Have A Regigigas On My Team From A Platinum File That I Had Like 10 Years Ago And Finally Using It. Deciding To MAYBE Get It An Elemental Punch Maybe.
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Nice. Cool. Gotta get back to sr ing for a shiny Turtwig.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
LOL, Good Luck With That. :)
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Thanks. I'm stubborn lol. Been hunting for a shiny Cyndaquil in Silver for awhile. Thing's been stubborn.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Oh Cool. Original Silver Or SoulSilver?
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Original. Via eshop. Got a shiny Totodile via Gold, so it can be done. Took over 200 hours for a shiny Koffing in Crystal. It was SO worth it though!
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
R.I.P. XD. X___________________X I Wouldn't Have The Patience To Do The Original With It's Limitations And Graphics XD.