• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Nebbygetinthebag

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, I DON'T KNOW Whether To Throw My Chips Down And Say She's Dying Here From Giganto, But Yeah, If She Doesn't Die, She's getting CRIPPLED BIG TIME From Machia LOL!! Curious To See If Toga Hops On With The Others Or Will Rampage, Couldn't Tell IF She Was On Him At The End Of The Chapter.
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    I think I saw Toga with him not sure going to have to wait to the official chapter released
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yeah, Machia Just Grabs Her Out Of Her Will Because She Wants Cut Some More Throats Game Of Thrones Style LOL!! :) But Yeah, I Say 278 Is Another Half And Half Chapter. Half Is Shigi Fight, Half Is Mt. Lady TRYING To Stop Giganto, But Gets Bodied XD.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    .. WHOA!! O___O Just Saw Another Person On Giganto! FREAKING Skeptic Is On Giganto Too!! O______________O
    Yeah Exactly. Here's Hoping These Other Ones Do Impress Us, But They Have A Lot To Prove To Be As Cool Like Woman And the Other 4 We Saw.
    Reactions: Nebbygetinthebag
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    I Think We'll Get ONE MORE Chapter With Deku VS. Shigi THEN We'll Transition To The Mansion Again Maybe.
    Yup!! And I Say ANYONE MINUS Deku Is In Danger Of The Quirk Bullet XD.

How Many Of These New Nomu Do U See MAYBE Surviving This Battle?
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Dunno maybe 4 I think these nomus are going to be hard to kill or they could be weak so maybe
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yeah, Makes Me Wish These Were The Ones That Were Sent On Mirko Back In The Lab Because These Guys Feel Less Cool Then The Others To Me XD. Like The Hellhound One Is Pretty Cool, But Just Woman And The Majin Bur Ones Were Cooler To Me IMO. U Understand Right?
    Ok It's A Water Quirk Thanks. Just Couldn't Remember What His Was Thanks LOL.

Yup It Is. Here's Hoping These Guys Are Cool, I Just DON'T See How They Can Top The Last 5 We Just Had Personally.

Aizawa Flashing About Class A And Shinzo Was Great. And Deku Just YEETING Shigi Away Is Just O_______O Now People Have Bakugo On Death Flags Again XD.
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Deku just yeet Shiggy

Bakugo has the main character powers he won't die but something Will happen to him.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yup, Basically LOL!! And It Was GLORIOUS To Behold XD!! :)

Agreed, I Personally DON'T Think So Either. But Hori Is REALLY UNPREDICTABLE, But We Shall See. Still Want A Quirk Erasing Bullet On Him XD.
    What Were Some Takeaways From The Chapter For U XD? O___O
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    The chapter is out and I've gotta say that manual was the mvp for and nomus are rampaging everywhere.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yeah, What Does Manuel Do Again LOL? And Yeah The Nomu's XD. Tho The Hellhound Is Kinda Cool, But I Think The Last Batch Of High Ends Were Better. Like U CAN'T BEAT Woman, The Majin Buu, Robotic Looking One, And The Elephant Trunk Ones From The Lab XD.
    Sees Chapter 276. ... O________________________________________________________________________O WHAT A RETURN!! HOLY *UCKING *HIT Hori!!! O_________O
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    I did not expect this to happen I can't wait to read this chapter
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yeah Like HOLY CRAP *HIT!! O____O Deku Just CHARGED HIM!! And The Families PLUS All Might And Eri At UA Was UNEXPECTED!! O__________O
    Since I Think Shirakumo/Kurogiri Will Have An Important Plot Relevance To Aizawa And Present Mic Again Later On.
    LOL, True Tho XD. :) UNLESS He Gets A STRAIN Or Someone Interrupts Him XD.
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Most likely it will get interrupted.

Kinda funny that Shirakumo/Kurogiri is friends with Aizawa and Shigaraki.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yup LOL.

Yep, Wonder How That Will Be Played Out Later Down The Line?
    IKR!??!?!?! O____O Like Someone Saying He's Currently No Longer One Of The Best In Class. But Yeah, We'll See. My Instincts Say It IS Aizawa, But Hori Is Just TOO UNPREDICTABLE XD.
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Indeed Hori is unpredictable that must be his hidden quirk lol
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    IKR!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! His Quirk Is His Detailed Drawing Technique's XD. And His Hidden Quirk Would Be His Unpredictability Stuff. :)
    And Don't Get Me Wrong, I Want Development For Aizawa. But I Feel Like If He LOST His Quirk, It Affects Really Just 1 Plotline. Endeavor It'd Be 2 Plotlines. But Bakugo, U Could Go MANY Directions With Him Being Quirkless, And I'd Prefer That.
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Indeed I don't want Endeavor to loose his quirk because he has an unresolved plotline with Dabi and Bakugo will have so many interesting development.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yeah, With Endeavor He Would Get A Dabi Name Reveal IF Something Happened, And IF He Were Quirkless, He'd Have More Family Time, And Hero Society Will Have Lost Their Number 1 Hero. Bakugo... His Would Just Open MANY DIFFERENT Things.
    Agreed, I'd Personally Prefer It To Be Bakugo Just Because I Feel Like We'd Have More Character Growth From Him Being Quirkless The Aizawa Would Be.
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Indeed it should be Bakugo because this would a great character development from him it would be him protecting Deku from the bullet.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Like Now He Can Feel How Deku Felt For 15 Years. With Aizawa, At BEST Only Thing It Does Is That Eri Has NO Stop Watch To STOP Her IF Her Power Got Too Out Of Control.
    Yup, Saw One Person Say Mic Could Get In The Way, IDK, I'd Rather Keep Him Sticking With The Doctor, But We'll See. And... Throw Rock Lock On Possible Death Predictions List With Him In The Area XD.

Oh Right LOL. Yeah, SUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRREEEEEE Bakugo. ;) :)
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Well Rock Lock is with Aizawa alongside Ryuku.

Yeah Bakugo you said it.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yeah I Feel Like He's 50/50 Right Now On Survival XD.

Yeah, I’ll Believe U To Be The Main Character When Mamoswine Learn To Fly.
    Well The Official Release Of The Chapter Was Good. I Think When Shiga Fell At one Point, I Think One Or 2 Of The Bullets Got Crushed I Think.
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    It was a good chapter and I think Shiggy got one bullet left for Aizawa.

Lol at Bakugo breaking the 4th wall
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yup, Question Is, Will Someone Jump In The Way, Or Will He Get Hit. IF This Is The Last One. Wonder If Quirk Bullets Are Gone For Good.

UGH... I MISSED It XD, What Was The Joke?
    Yeah, Just Wanted To Make That Clear On That. U Need A Break When U Need To. He Deserves It. Yup On Aizawa. And Now This Leads To A BIG DEAL... IF His Quirk Is Gone, OR HE DIES. ... There's NO WAY OF STOPPING Eri IF Her Horn Goes Out Of Control.
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    That really bad especially considering Eri is not good controlling her quirk.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yup, Like Who COULD STOP Her. If Someone Touched Her, BOOM! She Rewinds U Out Of Existence. So Yeah. But Honestly... I Feel Like Of EVERYONE Around Currently, I Feel Gran Torino Is The Easiest One To Kill Off In This Scenario Fighting Shigaraki.
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Yeah it's a break and oh no something bad is going happen to Aizawa
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yup, And I Wasn't Trying To Be Rude About The Break. Hori DEFINITELY DESERVED A Break. It's Just... It Had To Be Here XD. Right As When POSSIBLY Aizawa Is Going To LOSE His Quirk XD.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…