• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Thanks! :) And no problems actually, I've hardly been on there for a long time so I can't really blame anyone if they forgot lol.
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Have you started watching Sailor Moon Super S yet?
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
What have you been doing for your birthday?
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
I probably will very soon. I finally managed to finish Naruto 1st series including all the fillers & watched the first 2 episodes of Shippuden, but decided to take a break from the series finally to watch some other anime finally as if late. For the past month or so, it has been all Naruto for me, I've grown attached to the series so much that I didn't even think about watching any other anime in the meantime lol.
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
The series really took over my life for quite a while, I was so invested in its world, setting & characters as a whole that I didn't even skip a single filler
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
Heh, P5 kinda did that to me. You could say the naruto series used the summoning jutsu on you (tried to make a pun, but this was the best I could come up with)
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
@mehmeh1 Well the situation in our country has even worsened now so most of the cake & meat shops are closed, I tried hard but couldn't find any shop available to buy stuff. So had to celebrate with whatever's available at home. And then again I've grown pretty old at this point lol so doing big celebrations now-a-days aren't that much of a necessity like when I was much younger. :P
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Yeah you can say that lol. I don't really know or yet have much of an idea about how Shippuden is, I mean I've heard many negative opinions about it from many people regarding its pacing, fillers & ending, but the 1st Naruto is legit one of the best shounen I've seen personally.
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
I don't remember yet another long running battle-shounen managing to get me this invested in it consistently for such a long time ever since I watched Hunter x Hunter.
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
oh, though it's understandable for places to shut down on times like this. Did you enjoy the smaller celebration?
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
Wow, you must be loving it if you're putting it alongside HxH, though then again you did give Naruto a 10, so I should've expected that. Tbh I haven't actually seen much of shippuden (mostly either heard things or watched clips), but I can say that the scale is going to ramp up
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Yeah, sure did.
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
well that's what truly matters in the end, so that's great
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
I won't say it's as good as HxH since HxH had a wide range of memorable characters including most of the antagonists & except for the Hunter exam arc + early part of the Chimera Ant Arc, the pacing was perfect, while Naruto has all those 2nd half fillers. But well, if I'm including all the main story arcs only then I'd say it's quite close that level:
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
I mean the Chunin Exam arc, Konoha Crush Arc & the Sasuke Retrieval arc are also amongst the best shounen arcs I've seen, even if Yorknew & Chimera Ant are still better
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
IMO the Chunin Exam arc is the best one in Naruto, having many awesome fights (including the iconic Lee vs Gaara fight) and a large but surprisingly well handled cast (though it does disappoint me that some of the characters introduced here don't get much spotlight later on)
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
I'm currently watching Sailor Moon Crystal
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Yeah that arc was really amazing in the way it handled the large cast of characters in a very balanced way, plus Rock Lee vs Gaara & Neji vs Naruto were thoroughly gripping fights through & through, it's the best one I agree. I also loved the Konoha Crush Arc because of Orochimaru vs Satorobi
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
and the way it gradually unveiled Gaara's backstory & past connections in a haunting manner. The Sasuke Retrieval arc was also great in the way it helped some side characters, who were lacking their big moments in the show beforehand, shine big time; like Chouji always give me the feeling that he was an useless brat before he showed his worth there,
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Shikamaru beforehand seemed to me like a lazy punk but that arc really made me appreciate his leadership skills & brains.

And while some of those 2nd half fillers are quite pointless, there are also quite some of those fillers which are quite useful in making some unused side characters shine, characters who didn't get to do much in the show beforehand,