• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

blizzardblaze
blizzardblaze
Also, how are you? Been a while since I logged in on here
Maybe next time I won't take a month to log back in on here
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
I'd suggest watching the first few episodes to see if you like it. How have you been doing the past month btw?
blizzardblaze
blizzardblaze
I've been doing ok
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Sorry, took a long time to respond. Just were taking a self-imposed long break from SPPF, so sorry for not responding to your (and other people's) comments in the meantime.
blizzardblaze
blizzardblaze
it fine
blizzardblaze
blizzardblaze
I've started watching SM on gogoanime
I think this will be an interesting watch
Maybe I'll give the dub a try sometime on Netflix, since it's there at the moment
blizzardblaze
blizzardblaze
So far I've gotten through 3 episodes and I'm on the 4th one
It's pretty darn good! I would say it's as strong as XY and Dp started
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
Tbh, if it weren't for the first 2 episodes, I don't think I would've continued watching pokemon. I was still somewhat salty about the KL finals and Greninja's release didn't help, plus the whole artstyle and school thing were weird.
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Eh, honestly the early eps of SM were quite a putoff for with all the weird exaggerated comedy & the new unusual artsyle. It's only in the later episodes that the series gradually grew on me (though it went to **** post-Necrozma arc before redeeming itself yet again in the last few League episodes. Overall, SM is in every way, a mixed bag for me.
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
Tbh nowadays I'm a bit more fond of early SM and more critical of the stuff in the middle (particularly the ultra guardians stuff and the ula ula arc). I mostly liked the post-Necrozma stuff from the Zeraora episode onwards, but it did have some harsh missteps (like Ash vs Hapu or Ash vs Hau, or the awful Kartana episode)
blizzardblaze
blizzardblaze
Yeah it was realy weird
I think it's nice so far since I'm getting an idea of what the characters are about
The artstyle is something to get used to but I think it's ok
I mean people like journeys's artstyle, that's good
the middle arc I don't remember fondly
Nanu battle...*shudder* and the hapu battle was...kanto bs