• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Tiffany
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• oh, tiff. iirc you have an lj, yes? darkwithrobots@lj, yes? umm, if you don't mind, can i send you a friend request on lj? xD;
    friendship and friendly thoughts so mean kinky sex in the end

RIGHT?

EVERYONE IN POKEMON IS IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER FOR FRIENDSHIPLY TRAITS
    AND SPLITTING A RIBBON SO MEANS LOVE.

/split a necklace with her best friend

I'M IN LOVE WITH MY BEST FRIEND HELP I MUST HIDE IT FROM HERRRR!

rofl.
    oh, i remember the contestshipping vs advanceshipping ribbon hint thing.

i participated in that as well. :X so other than that, it's not that "jfakjsfahfkaj"?

i think i'll be visiting the shipping forum right now O:
    woah, i imagined modding shipping fiddicult. i mean, people tend to go "***************!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" with their shipping wars and stuff that arise from just the slightest hint. and a lot of "cute pic!!" spam. x__x that's what i see a lot on other forums, at least. i don't visit shipping that much since... well, i just don't. i really do need to go there though.
    probably will, since well... we haven't had a moment where we've not had fun together, now that i think about it. x) and thanks.

err. you mod shipping, yes? is it hard? O:
    well, i'd say that i'm fine for now. my best irl friend and i planned a sleepover since i can't come to her birthday party; she's finally turning 12, but she's so mature that it's surprising. i'm looking forward to it. :'D
    D
    hi r u a new mod???
    i never seen u be4 :S
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…