• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
BCVM22
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Have you found all the Isle of Armor Diglett yet?

I'm on my last 4, and I find it kind of difficult at this point.

Any pointers?
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    I haven't purchased it yet.

But I'm sure there are YouTube videos out there that will lead you to all 15[1?]
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I can't believe you haven't purchased it yet, lol!

Any plans too?
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    At some point, absolutely. When, unclear.
    Will you take an authentic painting off my (mom's) hands?
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Yeah, I'll send you a dodo code via PM.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Did you submit the painting to your museum? If so, was it authentic? I like to double check on these things.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    I did and Blathers accepted it without issue. Thank you for the painting.
    Sorry, I forgot that my mom would have bought one of the paintings.

I went dumb for a bit.
    If you bought turnips on Sunday, they are 351 on my island.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    I've sat the market out for a few weeks now. Got the final house loan paid off and I get good money from my orchard regularly, so I haven't needed to play the market for a bit.
    I accidentally got rid of my shiny Seedot from Go. I was trying to transfer a Magnemite.

I wish Go had a better warning system, or at least didn't ask me for the umpteenth Meltan I catch.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Thanks, I hatched 200 eggs so far and still haven't gotten it yet. I looked at a Youtube channel for reference and I didn't see one there that went above 1000. Hopefully, it won't take much longer.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I'm leaving this message ahead of time, but I reclaimed a shiny Seedot at 207 eggs. Since I would have likely have never done this without the blunder in Pokemon Go, I think this more than makes up for it (especially since it has "amazing stats").
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Glad the RNG gods felt fit to grant mercy
    Would you like a spare Drampa? I hatched about 30 one time in order to get a shiny (which I was successful at doing).
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I'm still open for trades. If I may ask something from you though, could you send me either a Stonejourner or a Rufflet?
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    I have never had any luck finding a Stonjourner. I'd have to check and see if I have a Rufflet.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Maybe I should give you a Stonejourner on my behalf. I did complete my Pokedex.
    What is your favorite Pokemon region?
    Reactions: Pokegirl Fan~
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Very difficult. I'd be able to come up with a reason to name just about any of them. Maybe Unova?
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Unova is BW2 had a lot going for it. Lots of legendaries from previous games. I hated how the Regice/Registeel were locked behind the keys, but luckily, I found a White 2 that was in post-game territory.

My favorite region is Hoenn.
    If you ever get a meteor shower in New Horizons, would you let me know?

I never seen one shooting star.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    I just had a major one a few nights ago but if I see the villagers tell me another big one is coming, I'll let you know.
    Do you have the myriad of baseball helmets you get from the Able Sisters Shop?
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    I picked up the whole set from Able’s a while ago, as I did with the catchers helmets and the plain jerseys. All I’m missing from them are the full baseball jerseys.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Well there goes the purpose of all the baseball helmets I bought. Ha!
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Thank you though.
    What are your turnip prices?
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    I have not checked today, because I sold on Monday at 148. I'll endeavor to check in a timely fashion later.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Only 86.
    Remember that PH link I sent you?

Could you upload the video to a video sharing site for me?
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Sure but I'll send the link via PM.
    I posted my Sceptile sprite on the main thread.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    It's very good.

I was meh on the smoothing filter at first, but by now I've come to accept it. As if someone was painting pictures of the Pokémon and decided to put a slightly abstract flourish on them.
    Would you like a DIY recipe for a Leaf Umbrella? I'm trying to get rid of it.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    I have that but thank you.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I want you to see a Sceptile sprite I did. Can you come over sometime tonight?
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Just now seeing this. Take a screen capture, go SD card > computer, upload it, send it if you want to show it before I can next fly out.
    If you wanted a baseball room in New Horizons or whatever, would you like one this chair of mine that looks like a baseball mitt?
    How are you doing? I thought I would drop by.

You know I failed a shiny Ivysaur raid?
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    I figured. I didn't think an Ivysaur would otherwise stymie an experienced player.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Well, I guess it was a good thing I didn't use the Master Ball, because I just found a shiny G-Max Garbodor in a hosted raid, which I did use a Master Ball for.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Better than a shiny Ivysaur.
    I completed my Pokedex last night, and now, I want to get all the forms to do an uber completion.

I might ask you for a Male Indeedee and red striped Basculin sometime.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    if I have them lazing about, sure.
    Would you happen to have a Deino to spare?
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    If I’m correct and I have a few, you can have one. I’ll check later.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    I should be able to spare a Zweilous. If you have HOME, my code is VHBQLNRWSDNB (name: Blue). Add me and we can trade that way.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Actually, I got two Deino from Home already, but thank you very much for the offer. I'll add you anyway. My Home name is kaerugosa, so watch for it.
    Metagross will finally be available via Crown Tundra, so you can thank the Scots for that.

If, for some reason, it's Shield exclusive, I will be sure to give you a really good Beldum (or I guess you can use Home.)
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    I'll probably just bring my wizened old Metagross ahead from Bank and breed it if I need to, but thank you.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Either way, Crown Tundra will allow you to have Metagross.
    Reactions: BCVM22
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…