• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

Platinum fan.
Platinum fan.
Is it? I saw clip on Youtube of Ash fighting Korina with a Dragonite and Gengar and was like "Kalos again?" It's been so long since I've watched Pokemon I don't even know where I'd start again.
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Yeah the continuity to past series is inconsistent as heck (Ash remembers when he first saw Ho-oh but apparently doesn't remember being in Ecruteak City which involves Ho-oh, in the same episode.)
I dislike Korrina
Platinum fan.
Platinum fan.
That sounds about Pokemon stuff. I was just going through memory lane with some of the old post and polls on here.
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Yeah, I dropped the series permanently especially now when Ash caught Riolu.
Platinum fan.
Platinum fan.
You did? How do you follow current events of the anime?
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
The episode spoiler threads.
Pretty much the series ended for me when Ash won the Alola League.
Lillie is best girl btw
Platinum fan.
Platinum fan.
And yet he's still here. Debunking that theory of him going away after winning a league. And is she really? Better then the amazing Serena?
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Hes never leaving.
Yeah. She funny and adorable
Platinum fan.
Platinum fan.
Looks like it.I don't even get annoyed at it anymore. I've accepted it.
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Me too.
Im watching the anime Major and Sailor Moon Crystal
Platinum fan.
Platinum fan.
I think you were watching Sailor Moon Crystal the last time I was here too.
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
It was probably thr original sailor moon
Platinum fan.
Platinum fan.
Maybe it was. It was awhile ago. So who is best Pokegirl in current anime?
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Lillie>Dawn>Misty>Iris>Chloe>May>Serena>Lana>Mallow>Bonnie
Platinum fan.
Platinum fan.
Bonnie is too low on your list.
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
She was annoying
Platinum fan.
Platinum fan.
Lol, now that is just not true!
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
And Scott likes her so its fun to criticize her just to piss him off which I like to do just to get his reaction lol
Platinum fan.
Platinum fan.
Is Cybercubed/Scott still around?
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
He makes alternate accounts here occasionally and he messages my mod account on Bulbagarden too, mostly about Misty stuff
Ive made alternate accounts on Bulbagarden to troll him back but he doesnt reply most of the time lol