• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Nebbygetinthebag

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah Like, What Went Wrong Doing Magician Stuff LOL? What? One Of The Marbles Cut Off Some Kid's Arm On Accident Or Something XD?

LOL, Yep. She's PROBABLY Dead, But Then Again, We STILL Have NO IDEA On The 3 Remaining Pussy Cats, And Wash LOL. I Saw A Theory On A MHA Podcast Today They Said What If A TWIST Was Mina Was The TRAITOR And Put AcidMan On Mt. Lady XD. I DON'T BELIEVE It, But LOL. :0
    Reactions: Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    I highly doubt that she's the traitor so yeah I don't believe it.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Oh Trust Me, I DON'T XD!! But It'd Be A GUT PUNCH If That Were To Happen XD. Wonder IF Acid WOULD Affect Machia IF It Went Down His Throat. He HAS To Have A Kryptonite SOMEWHERE XD. The Outside Of Him Is Inpenirtrible, But The Inside... COULD Be Weak.
    Ok FINALLY GOT A Good Look At The Chapter And Toga. Not Liking Her Shorter Sleeved Arm Shirt/Skirt. But Man. Another Standout For The Chapter... Is Once Again Compress!! O_______O Like... WHERE HAS HIS POTENTIAL BEEN FOR SOOOOOO LONG?!?!?!??! Like He's Being REALL COOL Now All Of A Sudden XD.
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Compress was so cool never expected him to get cool moment and I love the upgraded of his arm
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    IKR!? He Had His AMAZING Training Camp Debut, And... Then A Whole Lot Of NOTHING FOR SOOOOOOOO LONG XD!! Now We Just Need Backstory On Him XD.
    Yup, It May Have Singed Jiro, But Otherwise, Kind Of A Missed Hit XD. If This Were Snatch Or Someone, No One Will Make Storm Trooper Jokes XD. :)

LOL, Banette. :)
    I DON'T Think Hori Will Pull An Attack On Titan, But I Mean... We All Thought Twice Was Gonna Last A Long Time, And Look At What Happened. If She Gets Injured, I'd Say Like MAYBE Compress Or Someone Pulls Some BULL*HIT LOL!! And PFF... I Saw Comments On Someone Calling Dabi A Storm Trooper With His Aiming lOL!!
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Yeah the fandom keeps calling Dabi a stormtroopers because of his terrible aim lol
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Honeslty... Hori Will Give Him Storm Trooper Aim When It's Necessary. The 1A And 1B Students AREN'T The THUGS From The Alley At the End Of Season 3 LOL.

LOL, Didn't Recognize U For A Moment With NO Avatar XD.
    Well Mina Is About To Have A Standout Moment Based Off These Leaks LOL!! :)
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Yup it looks like she is going to have her moment and is against Gigantomachia of all things
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yup, Was Hoping For Some Flashback Reaction But Maybe It's Still To Come. But Agreed, And As Someone Said, Hopefully She DOESN'T GET Attack On Titan'ed LOL. AKA She's Close To His Face And Just Bites Her. X____X Like I DOUBT That WOULD Happen. But Let's Hope For Safety Here XD.
    Well I've been watching Fairy Tail and I've been having a blast so far when I didn't expect to. Already in season 7 and can't wait to get to season 8 because of Fairy Tail's First Guild Master.

I'm still not entirely sure where the hate comes from but I have been staying away from any discussions about it since I really don't wanna get spoiled for this one.
    Yeah Like WHO THE HELL Is He LOL? The One Who Helped Cementoss Make That CRACK In/At The Legion Of Doom, Er I Mean The Mansion LOL!! :) See How The Plan Goes. I Say We Do One More Mansion Chapter, Then We Go Back To New Generation One For All VS. All For One LOL!!
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Majestic was the one who intern Momo and yeah I'm hoping it's 1 chapter and then we will go back to the new generation
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yeah I Know He Trained Momo And Recommended Lizard Girl From Class 1B. I Was Just Making The Joke That MAYBE Majestic Was The One Who Helped Cementoss LOL!! Yup LOL, I Like The Nickname I Gave For Deku And Shigi XD. :)
    Well Seeing The Chapter With The FULL OFFICIAL Drawings Is Better Now LOL!! Solid Chapter. Is Next Week The One Where Shounen Jump Is Off Or 2 Weeks From Now?
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    The expression on the characters are so good in this chapter

I think it 2 week breaks for now
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    They Were Indeed Good XD. :) Momo, Jiro, Midnight, Skeptic, FRICKIN' Dabi At One Point When Compress Made A STUPID COMMENT LOL!!

Yep. OOF... Another CURSESED BREAK! CURSE U Shonen Jump For A Week Off LOL!!
    Yeah Like At Somepoint, We Kinda Have To See If He's Still Floating Around With Injured Hawks XD. If Kaminari, Mushroom Girl, And Juzo JUST MADE It Back To Camp, He Can't Be Too Far Behind.

Yeah, Like Promised Neverland, Demon Slayer Whenever It Ended, It's Ending SUCKED Too I Guess. Like This Year Has Been BAD For Manga Endings From What A Manga Reader Said XD.
    Yeah, I Think In Some Way Momo Somewhat Succeeds, But I Think He Does Getaway.

Yep. Kinda Hoping Re-Destro Wins This Round LOL. We Need To See Some Villains Rack Up Some Wins Besides Shigi LOL. Yeah, CAN Cementoss's Walls Protect Him For Now From Geten XD.

WOULD Be Interesting. :) Just As I Complained About A Week Ago Saying That Compress NEEDS To Do Something Cool. BOOM! It Happens. :)
    Yup, Glad She's Getting Focus Again. :) Her Match In Joint Training Feels SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LONG AGO Now XD!! And Yeah. :/Unless Like SOMEONE RANDOMLY Shows Up Out Of Nowhere, I Agree. She Looks Like She's Gonna Be DEAD AF!

LOL, Gotcha, Heard The Manga Was Ending Soon. Thought This Looked like Deku, Only REALLY DERPY With Hori NOT Drawing Him XD.
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    It's look like Momo is creating something to make gigantomachia to sleep and poor Midnight it looks she needs some help now

Yeah the manga is ending and I'm definitely going to catch up.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yup, I Think The Plan Will... Somewhat Work. They MIGHT CRIPPLE Machia Or Something, But I Still Do Think He's Gonna Getaway Or Something. Yeah. Either These Random WILL BEAT Her To Death Or Someone Like... IDK, OUT NOWHERE, Tokoyami Arrives With Injured Hawks Or Something And Dark Shadow Appears.

Edgeshot VS. Re-Destro Seems HYPE LOL!! :)
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Nice. Hear's Hoping It's One Of The BETTER Manga Endings This Year LOL. Since I Heard Stuff Like The Promised Neverland's Ending SUCKED!! LOL! Amongst Others XD.
    Briefly Got The Gist Of 278, Mansion Chapter.
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    And it seems like gigantomachia is heading over to the students this is going to be bad.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yup. Let's See How Momo's Plan Goes. FINALLY, Some Action With Her. :) This Is Pretty Great. :) Also... Because It's SOOOOOO HARD To Tell But... Did Midnight Get Killed Off By Some RANDOM Background Villains LOL!?!

Who Is That Avatar Meant To Be LOL?
    Yes I Agree, Wash IS VERY QUESTIONABLE, But I Think Until Otherwise, I'm Gonna Call Him Dead, If Not He's MIA. But Yeah. Like... Coms Are Out... If Mandalay Were Still Alive, I Feel Like Her Telepath/Telepathy Would Have Happened By This Point.
    Exactly LOL, Hope He Shows Some Sympathy.

Yeah I Know. :/ STUPID Corona. :/ X____X
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Yeah it's a bummer guess I'll have to wait.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yup. :/ Here's Hoping 278 Is A Banger Chapter.

Also, After 277, I Am In The Camp Of I STRONGLY Believe The Remaining Pussy Cats (That Weren't Pixiebob) And Wash Are Dead. Like... IF They Were Still Alive At This Point, I Feel Like We WOULD Have Seen Them By This Point.
    Yup, Be A BIG WAKEUP Call. Kirishima Wanting To Be A Hero After That, See If He Gets Scared Or Will Try To Be Brave When Confronted By Giganto LOL.

Yep, Him Basically Telling The All For One Vestige To *UCK OFF Was Pretty Funny!! :)
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    He wants to be villian on his own and shiggy roast Bakugo that was funny too
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yup, Be BETTER THAN All For One Ever Was LOL. Yeah See How That Goes XD. Bur Yeah, Give All His Friends Some Power Too. REALLY HOPE He Has A Reaction Towards Twice's Death. :/
    Yup, Could Be, SAD How Compress The Most Distinguishable Person On Machia LOL. Yeah, We'll See. :) See If Machia Kills Anyone While He's On The Move. And Hopefully Both Kirishima And Mina Recognize Him So They Can Eventually Fight Him XD.
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Yeah that sad lol and I'm hoping to see Kirishima and Mina too eventually fights with Gigantomachia it going to be interesting
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yeah, I Have To Enhance It To Make Out EVERYONE Else That Is On Him LOL!! And Yeah, Here's Hoping They Remember Him Well LOL!! :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…