• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Nice! Caught 2 shiny Gastlys recently myself in Go.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Oh Nice. I Was Unable To XD. Don't Even Have The Luck For Shiny Dragons Lately. :/
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Yea, they threw me for a loop. Ah, that sucks. Hope your luck improves.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
I Think I'm Good, Getting Those Koffing And Bellsprout Were Good Enough, WISH I Could Have Finished The Final Dragon Task, I Just COULDN'T Do An Excellent Throw... ;_____;
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Ah. Can relate. Can't finish the Mew task/Celebi one due to that stupid excellent curveball task.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
... Dude... That Was The ABSOLUTE WORST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! X_______________________________________________________________X I FINALLY Got It Done LOL.
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Yea. How were you able to do so? I haven't been able to get it right.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
I Just Somehow Did It LOL. Kinda Sometimes Had My Friend Do It LOL!! But... I Just Somehow Did It LOL!!
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Ah. Not so lucky on my end, so I'm just screwed lol. And I just want to get this stupid thing over with. It doesn't help that they made the circles smaller.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
OOF Yeah, Like It Took Me A Year To FINALLY COMPLETE The Meltan Task One LOL. My STUPID Task Was To Get 2 Areodactyl And... 2 Lileleep Or Anorith. Problem Was That Go Was NOT Spawning Lieleep Or Anorith!! X_____X
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Wow. And that prehistoric one would be impossible as I never find them fml.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
LOL, Yeah, I Was Only Able To FINALLY COMPLETE It Because One Of The Daily Tasks FINALLY GAVE Me An Anorith LOL!!

Got Shiny Magikarp Today.
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Nice. Congrats on the Anorith. I got one too (a shiny Magikarp).

Found a Pinsir, which has a pretty large circle... still managed to fail it! XD Caught it, but couldn't get an excellent curveball on it.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Just Found Another Shiny Magikarp LOL!! Need To Head Out In A Bit, Need More Pinap Berries To Complete 2nd Task LOL!!

Oh Well. I Caught A Shiny Pinsir Like 2 Years Ago In Go, Now It's In The Go Park In Let's Go Pikachu LOL!!
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Nice!

Cool. Still gotta test my new phone with it to see if it'll even work with Go Park. I have a Pinsir in Go btw, didn't need this one.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Yup LOL, Funn XD. :) Funny How In The Spam Of 2 Hours I Got 200 Magikarp Candies LOL. NOT COUNTING The 50 Freebies I Got From A Task LOL.

LOL, Agreed, My STUPID Phone WON'T CONNECT To My Switch... ;________; Like... I NEED To Put MOST Of My Kanto Mons Into Those Games LOL!!
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Nice. I don't have enough Pokeballs to keep on going, sadly.

Yep. Does yours get to 100 percent, then error out and proceed to lose said Pokemon?
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
I Keep Ordering Balls XD. Seen Like 5-6 Shiny Magikarp XD.

NON IDEA, Used To Connect, "Need Bluetooth" Or Some Other BS. It's INFURIATING!! Technology Is My Enemy.
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Lucky. I don't spend a dime on this game, past putting Pokemon in gyms to earn coins.

Strange.