• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
H
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I thought I’d post an offer regarding the HA Wooloo, Yamper, and Nickit here, too. You can see the details in the thread. I just wanted to be sure you saw them at all.
    I know that Bisharp is a very specific thing... I built it for a team but didn’t end up needing it. I’m basically trying to trade it for something that I like or need at this point bc to me things are only worth the value of the individual for the most part.
    I have a Gigantamax Eevee
    mcccc26
    mcccc26
    Shelmet and Escavalier have the same HA and Karrablast and Accelgor have different ones... how do you go about getting multiples with breeding?
    H
    honchkro13
    I'm not sure I follow what you're asking. All HA Shelmet evolve into HA Accelgor. Same with how all HA Karrablast evolve into HA Escavalier. The trade evolution doesn't affect anything, just breed multiples like normal
    mcccc26
    mcccc26
    Oh okay gotchya
    I’d love the Corviknight I think. Is there anything to get a Glalie as well? I have a shiny Bisharp, Lv100, Hyper Trained, +Atk -SpAtk Mint, 252 Speed EV, 252 Atk EV, 4 Def EV; Defiant Ability; Dynamax Gage full.
    H
    honchkro13
    lol the Glalie's not *that* valuable. I'd feel bad for taking that. Do you have a spare Zacian? Need one for my dex. Or a HA Gigantamax Butterfree? Or a HA Gigantamax Appletun? Or any Gigantamax Toxtricity, Pikachu, Eevee, Kingler, Orbeetle, Drednaw, Flapple or Grimmsnarl?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…