• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Nebbygetinthebag

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• In Today's Pokemon Journeys Episode, REPLACE "INFERNO OVERDIVE!!" With "RECIPRO BURST!!!!!!" LOL!! :)
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nice reference and it's nice seeing the alola crew back again in Pokemon Journeys.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Thanks :) Yep LOL, It Was Like Twitter Or On Here Where I Saw That Meme LOL!! But Yeah. As A SM NERD/FANBOY... This Hit Me In The Feels Personally. LOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVEEEDD This Episode!! :)
    Well Let's Go Over Some Minor News But I Consider It Awesome. :) So With No MHA This Week, I Meant To Send This Last Week, The Next Batch Of 12 Episodes For Pokemon Journeys Came Out Today, And Sean Schemmel Has Made His Triumphant Return To Pokemon!! :)
    Yeah, And It's Quite Fun And Funny LOL!! :) The Dream Has Come True... :) After Almost A Year... Deku Can FINALLY Float LOL!! :)

Yep, But We'll See. If He SOMEHOW Lived (Which I Don't Think) It's Gonna Be A COP OUT Of A Death IMO. :/
    Reactions: Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    I wonder what the next quirk Deku gonna get.

I really hope they don't do a cop out of his death too.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yeah, WHO THE HELL KNOWS XD? Could Be From Best Jeanist 2.0, COULD Be From One Of Our 2 Mystery Character XD.

Agreed. And It's As I've Said, Torino Has Served His Purpose.
    To Quote People On Reddit LOL, "DEKU *UCKING FLOATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" LOL!! :)

Yep... ;_________; Not Their Fault... NOTHING They COULD Have Done... But GEEZH... 3 Seriously INJUREE SURVIVORS! Mirko, Hawks, And... HOW IS GRAN TORINO STILL ALIVE AT THIS MOMENT!??!?!?!?!?!
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Lol to that quote.

Nothing they could have done at least they tried and I thought Gran Torino was dead it seems he is injured now.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yep, Had Seen That On Reddit For WEEKS LOL!! :)

Yep, Basically... NOTHING Can Stop Machia Right Now... And Yeah, People Are Saying Gran Torino Is Being Nighteye'd Right Now. Staying Alive Just To Be Proud And Share One Last Moment.
    IKR!?!?!?!?!?! O_________O That Was SICK!! And Of Course One Person Walking By Has NO Mask XD... -___-
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    I love it thanks for sharing it and ugh can't believe they are people not wearing mask its pretty rude.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    ... O_______________________________________O 283, Leaks, 11/10

Yep. :) REALLY DOPE, And Yeah... We'll Just NEVER LEARN!! X___________X
    Yeah. :) It Really Is Cool Yes. :)

... YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O________________________________________________________O THAT LOOKS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!! O____________O

Agreed, Like See What He Does, See If He's Cool.
    Yeah LOL!! :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXFUjRMhoAw 2:10-3:55 I'm Like "I KNOW THAT Voice!" LOL!! :) Was Funny. :)

Yup Here's Hoping... IF We Flashback To... WHATEVER THE *UCK HAPPENED, We'll See If He Got Killed Or Not XD. And NO IDEA On Who That Is Next To Him Face Down. Also... Horikoshi U FANBOY!! HALF Those Are Cities Are Star Wars References LOL!! :)
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Wow he even sound like him :)

Hopefully we will get a flashback of it and well it's obvious he is a star war fan I mean most of the town are named after it like Kamino.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    IKR!?!?!??! It's Just REALLY FUNNY To Me Because Briner And Sabat Would Later Become Friends AND They Voice Act Together A LOT Because Of Their Characters LOL!! :)

LOL, YEP!! Tatooine Station, Dagobah Beach, Jaku City And Hospital, Wookie Thing At The Mall, Legion Of Doom, Erm The Destroyed Mansion At Gungan Villa XD. Yeah, See If Majestic WHo's Been Hyped Up... Got DESTROYED Like A CHUMP LOL!!
    Agreed, I Hope We Stay There, Since... NOW We NEED Dialogue For Shoto Showing Up Now XD. Like A POSSIBLE Shoto And Dad Moment XD. Agreed. I Personally Think Aizawa Is NOT Gonna Die Here, But ANYTHING'S Possible. I Think The Amputation Is Going To Be The WORST He Gets This Arc.
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Speaking of Shoto and Endeavor I think this will a great of having Dabi identity revealed because Machia is coming too.

Highly unlikely he will die but the amputation is going to be worst thing.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    OH YES!! Kinda Hoping Machia Storms Up Soon So We Can POSSIBLY Have A Family Reunion LOL!! I REALLY WANT That Touya Reveal LOL!!

Agreed, The Full Amputation Of His Leg Is Gonna HURT LIKE HELL!!

LOL!! Was Watching Dragon Ball Super, We Get A Young Vegeta Flashback And... LMFAO!! I Hear Deku As Young Vegeta Screaming LOL!! Funny That Justin Briner Voiced A Kid Version Of Him LOL!! :)
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    ... *UCK!! After Looking At 282 Again... BEFORE The Chapter's Done... We Have A POSSIBLE Victim... Gang Orca... ;_____; Don't Know If He's Dead But If He WASN'T BEATEN UP By The Skeleton From Earlier... He DOWN NOW!!
    IKR!? Like IS He 100% Quirkless XD? I KNOW It DOESN'T MAKE SENSE That DESPITE Amputating The Leg, He Still Has His Quirk Somehow. Who Knows, Next Chapter We'll See Repercussions. Like Does Shigi Recover Immediately Or Not XD.

TBH... I DIDN'T KNOW It Was From That Until I Looked It Up LOL. I Just Knew From Out Of Context Background From Sean's Video Edits LOL.
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    That was weird and I think shiggy Will recovery quickly in the next chapter.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yeah, I THINK From What It's Implied, Aizawa STILL Has His Quirk, When He Cut Off His Leg, The Bullet Was ONLY Able To Spread To THAT Leg Only. He Out Of Commission FN, So We'll See If The Quirk Works Still. And Yeah... Let's See If Shigi's Regeneration Can Fix That GOD DAMN JAW Of His LOL!! Since... Oh Boy It NEEDS To Be Fixed XD.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Now... Chapter 283... Do We Sadly Have A Flashback To See Machia WRECKING Majestic And The Other Heroes, OR Do We Stay With Shigi Fight... :/
    Yep, He's Basically Done All He Needed To Do I Guess Main Plotwise. And Let's Be Honest, Of The CORE Characters That WERE Around Here (I Don't Count Rock Lock Or Manual) He Was The BIGGEST Candidate To Die. Trust Me, Endeavor's BIG On A Death List, But I Feel Like He Has More Relevance Then GT Does/Did.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yup!! O___O Like I STILL WANT That To Happen REALLY BADLY! But... I Think The Ending Images With Eri HEAVILY IMPLIES It's Aizawa. Basically We'll Know... HOPEFULLY Next Week XD. Horikoshi BETTER NOT Cut Back To The Mansion And Machia XD! WE NEED MORE CRAZY Shigi And Who Gets Bitten With The Bullet!!
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Aizawa is the biggest candidate indeed.

I'm hoping they don't cut the mansion parts again because I really want to what going to happen Shiggy and what he's going to do with the bullet.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yep. Only Time Will Tell... XD.

Yup. We NEED Results Off Of 281, THEN MAYBE Go See What And How Machia Is Dealing With The Sedative.

LOL, The New Avatar. :0
    OH YEAH LOL!! It Was Trending At 2:30 In The Morning LOL!! https://twitter.com/GroundBetaLeaks/status/1296331706631323648 I Have Picture Evidence Myself LOL!! But Yeah... And... WHY WERE PEOPLE CELEBRATING HIS DEATH!?!??!?!?!?!?!1? People Acting Like He Was Mineta!? Was INSANITY On How Many People Celebrated Gran Torino's Death!
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Damn that really cold I guess they don't like Gran Torino.

Oh that quirk bullet Aizawa is the highest candidate for this.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yeah. :/ This Is What I Have To Say. It's SAD That Gran Torino Has Passed On. (The Loss Of A *UCKING Foot/Leg Before His Death!! X______X) But... I Think Gran Torino's Time WAS Up. He Had Served His Purpose, He Got Word Of All Might's Successor, He Trained Deku, He Helped All Might In His Final Fight Against All For One. He's Needed To Do All He Needed To Do Story Wise.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yup!! I Do Think Eri Flashback DOES Give That Away. But Who Knows. 180 COULD Happen. Like I DO Think It'll PROBABLY Be Aizawa, But Hori COULD Surprise Us Even More.
    Sees Chapter 281. ... WH............... WHAT THE *UCK!!??!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! O____________________________________________________________________________O JUST... OOGHH https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6MlaIe1ljs
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    ... Dude... We... We Were NOT PREPARED For MHA's Return!! O__O There Is SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH TO DISCUSS When U Read The Stuff Too!! O__O Just... WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    RIP Gran Torino damn that was sad

Indeed there so much to discuss when reading this series
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Dude... Just... O_________________O This Is Like INSANE!!!!!!!! O____________O R.I.P. Gran Torino INDEED!!!!!!!!!! ;_____________________; He... HE WAS TRENDING ON TWITTER!!!!!!!!!!! O______________O BLEW MY MIND!!

IKR!?!??!?!?! LOL. ;) O______O
    Yup. :) Makes It Fun And To Connect With Characters Who/Where U've Heard Them Before XD. :) Ans OH YEAH On Gladion LOL!! It's 100% Him LOL!! Makes Me Wish He Had SOME Of His Game Part Personality, Just So We Can Hear The Bakugo RAGE In Gladion LOL!! :)
    Basically I'm Just Happy We Have The Content. So Even If The Overall Plot U Can Say Is... Ok At Best. I'm Happy We Have It. :)

IKR?!?!?!?!?! Zeno!! :) It's CRAZY LOL!! And Hawk's Japanese Voice Voiced N Back In BW And Is Professor Cerise XD. Momo's VA Was Sonia In Episode 27 XD.
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    It's great we have a lot of content of it.

Also Clemont's JP VA who is Shoto and Kiawe's JP VA was Iida
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yeah. :) It's Good. :) Keept Me Entertained With No Chapter This Week.

IKR?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I LOVE ID'ing VA's. It's Fun. :) Kei Shindo Who Does Jiro, It's Lillie From SM. :) Guy Who Does Bakugo, Did Gladion LOL. :) I Just LOVE Recognizing Voices. L)
    Yeah, And It's A Little SAD LOL!! :) Hori Will Make Dabi's Flame Accurate When He Wants To XD.

Oh PFF... Him XD. AKA One Of The UNDERDEVELOPED Of Class 1 B XD. And Yeah, She Uses Them Briefly On Nine XD.
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    He will have his flame accurate when his name get revealed.

He's AKA Class Boss Ojiro as they are extremely normal and plain looking.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Sorry I Missed This Comment. :/

LMFAO!! Yup, If He's A Todoroki LOL!! :) But Yeah LOL.

LOL, IKR!?!??!?! :) XD.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Ok That's Good To Hear.

YUP!! Started Part 1 And I'll Fininsh It Either Today Or Tomorrow. Was AWESOME Seeing Content Of Some Sort Back!! :) WEIRD Hearing Daiki Yamashita Again Since I'm Used To Him Now As Goh Over On Pokemon Journeys XD. :)
    IKR!??!?!?!?! Like WHAT HAPPENED?Q?!?!?!?! It's Like Kirishima RAMMED Into His Jaw LOL. Bug I Guess Machia Did Something To It Like He DIDN'T WANT To Ingest The Gas In Him.

LMFAO!! Yeah, Insert The Memo Cannon Memes LOL!! :)
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    It seem Gigantomachia what they were doing also Toga manage to destroy a jar that Kirishima was carrying that was some good aiming she got.

she sure love making cannon already even a class 1B student point that out in the Joint Training arc.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    PFF... She Has Better Aim Then A Storm Trooper LOL!! But Yeah, Curious To See If The Broken Jar Has Any Ramifications For Classed 1 A And B Next Time.

U Remember Which Student It Was XD? And SPOILERS, She Uses A Cannon In Heroes Rising LOL.
    AMAZING Mina Chapter Today! WOW!! O________O
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    It was crazy Kirishima charge in Gigantomachia, Mina recognize Gigantomachia it seems like everyone predicted that.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yup!! O_______O WAS CRAZY LOL!! And... DID Giganto BREAK HIS JAW OR SOMETHING At One Point!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! O______O
    Yup Since We're In A Dry Spell For Animation XD. Season 5 Won't Be A Thing For Like Another Year Or Year And A Half? :/
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    It's going to take a while to get released but at least the manga is still going.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yup, Gonna Try And Get My Friend To Catch Up On The Manga. :) Since... I CAN'T KEEP Secrets That Are Gonna Be 2 Years Away, Like... I Can't Hold Off Twice's Death.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…