• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
I see. What is it about?
janejane6178
janejane6178
Its hard for me to explain. Anything I will say wont really depict it for what it is . Its an emotional and inspring anime. Highly recommend. Also, BEAUTIFUL ost.
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Alright ^^
Yay, Team Rocket trio won't be in the Alola episode xD
janejane6178
janejane6178
Lol TR is my fav part of every episode.. but I wont watch the Alola episode anyway hehe
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
I loathe Team Rocket. They've been annoying me since AG lol
janejane6178
janejane6178
I really like their characters
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
I dislike how they're basically used to fill in the remaining time in most of the episodes.
janejane6178
janejane6178
Hmm Idk I like their chimestry with their Pokemon and they make me laugh
Pokegirl Fan~
janejane6178
janejane6178
Oh thankyou. It looks like a splendid thread. I will look at it later today.. I have a future scene I want to see. But u already know which :)
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Thanks. I remade it after the first one which was closed because of inappropriate posts lmao.
I do? Lol
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Do you like my current avatar?
janejane6178
janejane6178
Yes, but I dont agree with the statement that OS-DP is the original series ..... I would say it's OS-XY
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
The anime felt different once DP ended. BW onwards feels alienated for alot of reasons.
janejane6178
janejane6178
Yes, it does feel different, but i dont agree that it downhilled from there.
For me, it changed for the worse when SM started
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
BW was the death of the anime for me. Lol. They should have ended Ash's story at the end of DP because the continuity is really messed up since then and I don't like how they're retconning things.
janejane6178
janejane6178
But I thought u are a huge fan of SM (idk how tho xd)
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Im a bigger fan of OS and AG lol. I stopped watching weekly after the stupidity of the Ash vs Elesa gym battle and only started watching for the companions from that point on.
janejane6178
janejane6178
Oh, well I really liked XY but afterwards I didnt like the anime so much... I didnt watch the majority of SM cuz I hate it. and I dont watch every episode of the current series cuz its super bland