• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
I really wished that they focused on Serena more in the first year
blizzardblaze
blizzardblaze
I like XYZ but there are a lot of fillers in the first two seasons
I kinda wish they didn't give noibat more time. Like have alexa give an egg to him and then it hatches at the end of the season?
blizzardblaze
blizzardblaze
XY the first season isn't bad per se but there was MORE they could have done with Bonnie maybe.
I don't know why but I had these ideas circulating around my head about a 'fix' of XY but I think based on things I've read on the internet it won't fix the problems but make new ones or even worse
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
XY overall story was still very heartwarming for me & got me to care about some characters unlike I ever did before in the Pokemon anime, that's a main reason I regard it very highly. I agree that it had better potential & could've had a better payoff & conclusion though.
blizzardblaze
blizzardblaze
Yeah...
I used to think it was a lot better and it still holds a place in my heart. I talked about it at lunch with one out of four friends I had. I love the ash greninja arc since it is relatable. When you lose, or you keep messing up, it really starts to wear away at you.
blizzardblaze
blizzardblaze
I've changed so much in the past 4 years I don't really recognize myself anymore lol. I'm indifferent on SM but the beginning seems nice. 5 episodes in though, been busy
One thing I thought about is having Ash have more of a 'personality' by having him fear failure or in general. Have that 'reckless' factor have a bad effect on relationships
blizzardblaze
blizzardblaze
WAIT WAIT I FORGOT
IT IS ALSO THE 4 year anniversary of someone's phone shattering to pieces
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
Surprised you haven't posted in that thread Terry. Tbh looking back with full context I now like the fight much more than I did before
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
I kinda lost interest in that particular event & it's impact throughout the course of all these years if I'm being honest. Kinda feels a bit silly to be all that passionate about a disappointing payoff in a series I really was invested in after all these years. :p
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
Ayy, but yeah, I get it. Tbh nowadays I find the salt more funny than irritating. I will say how interesting it was for the whole fanbase to pretty much stop arguing between ourselves and just unite in being salty over this back in 2016
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Yeah, it feels kinda funny to take a look back or observe the wild reactions of the fandom. :p
blizzardblaze
blizzardblaze
Yeah now it's just disappointing to see what we were kind of like back in the day after SM started: we were like screws who refused to accept a change
toxic XYZ fanboys and SM stans are really what ruin the pokemon anime community. like what you like, just don't insult people for liking something you dislike.