• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Auraninja
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• And I do need the perfect painting, if you have it.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Let me set up.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Man, my timing seems to be bad. I can try in a bit if you contact me any time between now and 2 hours later.
    Sorry. Looks like we will have to do this tomorrow or over the weekend. Also, stay safe during the storm!
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    You are already on my Switch it seems. I had you transferred from the Wii U friend list.
    I'm online right now.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Hold on, my brother is playing on my Switch currently. Can we try in about 30 minutes?
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Okay, you may be able to reach me, but my power could go out if the storm gets nasty. I'll let you know when we get the AC business arranged.
    Yes. I just need one. I also saw that you can give me a perfect painting. I will have to see if I need the perfect painting first. My Switch information is in my sig, so be sure to friend request me. I should be on at about 6:30 pm eastern today. (About 11 hours from now.)
    Since I'm trying to complete the Isle of Armor dex, I need help in getting Slowking and the Porygon evolutions. You up for it?
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I've terminated the trade sequence for just right now. I will restart it when I see you on.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Actually, it's getting rather late here. Should we do this tomorrow sometime?
    AuraChannelerChris
    AuraChannelerChris
    Actually, at the worst possible moment, I had a blackout that lasted an hour and just ended. Sorry.

We can do this tomorrow, though.
    I just successfully MM'ed a shiny, 4 IV Dreepy after only 57 eggs and a few hours of having a 5 IV Non-ENG Ditto on my Shield version.
    Yes, you are someone with whom I share this sort of thing.
    Reactions: Auraninja
    O
    oarfish
    So, I just hatched 3 shiny Rookidees today. (It took three to get one with its HA.) I guess I won't be training that 5 IV HA Gigantamax Corviknight I caught the other day sometime soon. I will train the third shiny instead.
    So, I just caught a Gigantimax Corviknight with Mirror Armor, the highest Dynamax level, 5 IV (missing special attack), and some good moves. All it needs is a nature-changing mint (it is currently Relaxed) and some EV training.
    I just thought I would share this with someone. It's like the high-IV Corviknight I bred, but with Gigantimax.
    I have a five-star gigantamax Centiskorch in my Shield game today. If you are available sometime today, would you help me with its raid?
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I thought you were able to try it again until you, yourself, caught it.
    O
    oarfish
    You can try again if you don't faint it, but if you're doing it online with others, you can't reset it if you fail to catch it.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Oh, okay.
    Hey, you tried Hero on Smash yet? I have, and I am quite enjoying him.
    The many options, especially for his down B, are fun to use.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Yeah, I usually try to do Classic Mode and such as soon as a DLC character comes out. Hero is a bit hard for me to use just simply because of the many options, but I have been using Kazapp (side B charged) quite a bit.
    O
    oarfish
    Yeah, I have been using his side B a lot also, along with his neutral B. I do agree that his many options are taking some time to get used to using.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…