• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
TrottingMinccino

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Everyone just overanalyzes and nitpicks these days. Nothing is enjoyable anymore! Why can't people just enjoy things for what they are?
    Morax
    Morax
    Blame the internet. Back in the day we didn’t have a lot of options and hence you could appreciate the smallest of things. Now people have access to literally everything, and just don’t know where to focus their attention.
    Really now. Does no one socialize normally anymore?
    TrottingMinccino
    TrottingMinccino
    Yeah, VMs are seldom used besides by a small group of people who use the system for back-and-forths. I always wonder about that, and now it's starting to make sense.
    TheCharredDragon
    TheCharredDragon
    Yup. Which is a shame. Though in my case it's because I can't really use Discord. And I tend to be long-winded.
    TheCharredDragon
    TheCharredDragon
    And maybe a bit old fashioned.
    How come there are no RPs rated G anywhere? What, are you people allergic to things suitable for all ages?
    TheCharredDragon
    TheCharredDragon
    Also also all ages stuff can be hard to pull off. Which is why, of course, Pokémon is so widespread because anyone of any age can find something to like about it.
    TrottingMinccino
    TrottingMinccino
    Oh my, I haven't looked at this in ages, but it's nice that it's still worth looking at. I'm sure I could think of something that was G-worthy, but making something in the RP section is such an arduous task. And if it didn't catch on to people, it would be a waste of time...Sometimes I wish for an easygoing, yet fun thing that can be enjoyed even if it's not usually what one goes for.
    TheCharredDragon
    TheCharredDragon
    Now that's just tempting to make the sequel to my RP, Mythos, focus on the school aspect. Whenever I get around to making.

Oh, you mean like Pokémon High? It was a really light hearted RP in the Games section.
    Am I the only one who's tired of "Mature" content? Sometimes I want things to to go back to the way it was...
    Reactions: ⊱✿RedAshEntropy
    TheCharredDragon
    TheCharredDragon
    I know this is like old, but I'd like to say that really depends on what you think is "mature". To me something can be both G-rated and mature, like MLP and Disney movies. But something grimdark is usually something that I think is too much if not handled properly. And I personally don't like those kinds of things.
    Could we get a rule about back and forth conversations on the new profile posts section? In all honestly, it gets annoying...
    Hi! Wanna battle again? Its been a long time xD;

I hope my posting around this forum again doesn't cause drama (i have heard about how this forum has got more toxic lately. but i still treasure the friends i've made here^^).
    LadyTriox
    LadyTriox
    Bummer i logged out before he answered xD; i hope i catch him again soon!
    TrottingMinccino
    TrottingMinccino
    Well, you caught me now! Do you still want to battle? If not we can just chat, like what have you been up to?
    LadyTriox
    LadyTriox
    I'll chat since we can't seem to be online the same time for now xD; though i'm gonna go back to bed soon. mainly got up for neopets.

I'm doing good! I smiled when i saw this tumblr blog:
    https://raspberrymornings.tumblr.com/
    (also, the owner likes lesbianism, which also made me smile^^ as well as the fact that these posts in general are really adorable x3; )
    Evertytime I see anything pokemon-related turned into Mature material, I cringe and cry inside...outside on rare occasions!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…