• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
desdar300
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey just wondering

I'm playing Pokémon Radical Red (yeah yeah I know Rom Hack...)

But I just got a Kubfu and I'm wondering who do you think is more Competitively Viable to use?

Single Strike Urshifu or Rapid Strike Urshifu?

(BTW this Rom Hack really gave me a taste of what the Competitive scene is like wow...)
    desdar300
    desdar300
    Both are good but I think the water one might be your safer bet
    Aryash Bajaj
    Aryash Bajaj
    Singl Strike is better.

If you want a rapid strike lite version, floatzel was insanely buffed in RR, getting surging strikes and technician. It's also faster so you outspeed more enemies. No one does what single strike does. The closest is pangoro (which got wicked blow) but is very slow. Or Krookodile but it has differerent roles.
    desdar300
    desdar300
    I honestly didn't expect anybody to miss me
    Mythical-Moonlight
    Mythical-Moonlight
    Really? Your blog was awesome dude
    desdar300
    desdar300
    Thank you but I sort of felt like I was falling into the background with so many other people doing similar things on top of Twitter and general Turning Into the Wild Wild West
    Well congratulations go it looks like you caught yourself a galarian stunfisk and a falinks.
    Yayyyy (Sarcasm)
    Hey What happened to your Twitter page?
    desdar300
    desdar300
    I think the question is what is wrong with Twitter?
    It's the toxic Wasteland filled to the brim with tribalism and political circlejerks
    Mythical-Moonlight
    Mythical-Moonlight
    I get what you mean. If it wasn't for the fact that most of my old Tumblr friends migrated to Twitter, I would've never went on that Website to begin with
    desdar300
    desdar300
    Funny enough I'd argue that Twitter is the new Tumblr
    Ah, I personally was growing irked by how safe the Pokemon games were getting, so SM was a breathe of fresh air to me imo.
    I have a feeling that USUM will be pretty great too. My kiddies seem to agree as well haha
    Yeah kind of. I'm fairly intrigued by the mysteriously shadowy people. I feel they may be new villains, and not just part of Aether.

In general though, I wasn't that excited for USM for a couple of reasons :
    1) Back to a third version so soon, that to dual games instead of a single didn't sit well with me.
    2) Personally, I didn't like Alola that much. I can appreciate that GF tried to change the gym formula, but Trials and Grand Trials were decent, but still not as good as gyms imo. But more than that, I disliked the Alola region itself. I found it too small and bland, and the whole game felt like one giant tutorial, with stupid unskippable cutscenes.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…