• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Wulava
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, if i ev/iv train in pokemon ultra moon, and transfer pokemon through pokemon home to pokemon violet will it keep same stats. Would hate to waste all that time training and not get to keep the stats for newer games.
    Wulava
    Wulava
    I believe EVs and IVs should transfer.
    With the Charizard raid event happening right now, could I have permission to create an "official" Charizard raid event thread?
    It would terminate at the time the raid is over, of course, should you decide to allow me to make it.
    Wulava
    Wulava
    Sorry for the late reply. Sure, you can make one on the SV discussion subforum if it discusses possible strategies or whatnot. But if it's inviting people for raids, it's best to be put it on the Wifi subforum.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    It was basically an idea to let people specifically looking for Charizard raids to find one another.
    However, it's a little bit on the later end of this event, so I might just skip it and table to idea for the next big event like it.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Okay, I'll probably make one for Cinderace. Since this is designed to hook people up for raids, I'll put it in the Wifi subforum.
    Reactions: Wulava
    Hi!
    Thanks for compiling all the leaks/rumours for SV. I do have a small recommendation. Everything that has been confirmed could be highlighted in a different colour, so it stands out from the currently unconfirmed leaks. Its hard to differentiate with all white text even with just backets. Can use red/purple to match the games XD
    Wulava
    Wulava
    I reformatted it. Although I couldn't use Scarlet and Violet as highlights because it's hard to read on this forum's theme.
    bichyungu
    bichyungu
    Thank you. Much easier to differentiate :)
    Hey, I might have accidentally sent a report when I was trying type something elsewhere.

I don't quite know what happened.
    Wulava
    Wulava
    Hmmm. I don't see any pending reports.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Maybe it was just a computer hiccup.
    I was typing into what I at least though was a spoiler tag, and then after pressing enter, I didn't see anything pop up.
    You should replace Bidoof with Croagunk.

I'm joking, but what is your favorite original Sinnoh Pokemon, and what is your favorite new evolution of an older Pokemon?

Also which of the new evolutions/forms do you like the most?
    Wulava
    Wulava
    I like many Gen 4 Pokemon and often used Honchkrow, Abomasnow and Mamoswine in many later entries. Favorite starter is Torterra. But my favorite in Gen 4 is Skuntank. That's why I would have to go pick Diamond again.

As for the actually new ones , so far Basculegion is the one I like most. Wyrdeer doesn't really look that much different from Stantler. As for Hisuian forms, it will have to wait until we've seen more.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I like Torterra, Toxicroak, Vespiquen, Spiritomb, Lucario, and Empoleon.
    I like Roserade, Magnezone, Yanmega, Leafon, Glaceon, Porygon-Z, and Dusknoir.
    I like Cresselia, Palkia, Regigigias, Manaphy, Uxie, and Heatran.

I devise three categories here (new lineages, new evolutions, and legendaries).
    Hey, I read in an earlier post in your profile that you live in the Phillipenes. Do you happen to be Filipino?
    Btw, if you look closely at the new Sinnoh map, you will see Pal Park in the same configuration.
    Wulava
    Wulava
    I am curious if it will remain to be Pal Park, or will it change its use. Since we have Pokemon HOME, I don't see the need for this.
    Sorry if my latest thread caused trouble, but whoever merge the threads, I appreciate the renaming.
    Wulava
    Wulava
    No worries and no problem at all. That was me. :)
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Next time, I may request a thread title change to be more inclusive to other topics, provided it's appropriate to do so.
    What is your favorite game while not in the main series of Pokemon can connect to the main series in some form or fashion.

Except don't say Pokemon Dash; that doesn't count.
    Wulava
    Wulava
    I really don't have a favorite Pokemon spin-off, but I enjoyed the Ranger series a lot.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Pokemon Ranger: Guardians Signs was really fun for me. I really liked it.
    I remember doing past missions with my friend, but then his sister accidentally reset his saved data.
    Colosseum/XD are fine games to in their own right. The gritty look hasn't aged that well, but they still have an interesting art style.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Also, Dragon Quest Swords was also made by Genius Sonority. James Turner worked on it.
    How much patience do you feel like you need in order to tolerate the upcoming Pokemon game forums?
    Wulava
    Wulava
    Well, I've been a mod here since HGSS' pre-release, I guess I've been very patient. Also, Animal Crossing New Horizons has really tested my patience waiting for a significant update. And I've stayed optimistic about the game. :p
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Yeah, but it seems to me that the discourse has grown worse ever since the BBND nonsense and whatnot.
    Also, with the news being scarce compared to the USUM days, it seems people come up with ideas on why the series is on a downfall.
    Wulava
    Wulava
    Not surprising. People will always have something to say, especially nowadays where almost anyone is very opinionated. Give people frequent info, they say they're showing too much. Stay quiet for months, and the game's "delayed", etc. I just wish they show info soon. I'd take anything as long as it's about the game.
    How are you holding up in the threads for new Pokemon games?

On a separate note, I need to get back to Pokemon Sword sometime. I have this habit where I switch out games suddenly.
    Wulava
    Wulava
    Hey there. There isn't really much happening and we barely have any news with both games. I just wish we get new info soon.
    Wulava
    Wulava
    I haven't touched SWSH in a long time. I'm currently playing Legend of Mana Remastered and still playing Animal Crossing daily since March last year (despite the lack of new content). Also looking forward to The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles. I love Ace Attorney. I'll skip Skyward Sword HD for now and probably save it for August.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Now I'm messing with Xenoblade 2 some more.
    I made a thread for potential differences between the 4th gen remakes and OG games.

I hope the thread is fine for all purposes.
    Now that that's done, what are your thoughts?

I think I saw somewhere that you liked BDSP's art style. Correct me if I'm wrong.

What about Pokemon Legends Arceus?
    Wulava
    Wulava
    I am excited for both games. But I am looking forward more to Legends, but right now, despite the BOTW vibes, it's pretty much empty.

As for BDSP, my only concern was the art style used. It's cute and reminds me of Link's Awakening. I was under the impression that it would follow the style for LGPE though. It'll take some getting used to. But I'm still glad we got a remake. Now if only they showed more gameplay.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    To be fair, we hardly saw footage of either.
    I mean, we can guess most of Brillaint Diamond/Shining Pearl's content while contemplating what's different, but we hardly have a lead with Pokemon Legends Arceus.
    Hiya!

I actually started Pokemon Sword and completed the first gym.

With the DLC out, it's fun to swing between Galar proper and the Isle of Armor.
    Wulava
    Wulava
    Congratulations on finally playing the game. Despite its flaws, I think SWSH is still a great game, especially the DLC. Enjoy the whole adventure!
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I actually already beat Shield. I'm just double dipping for the other legendaries.
    Wulava
    Wulava
    Ah. My bad. :p
    How are you doing Wulava?

I was trying to complete my Home dex, and to get that OC Magearna, I need Mesprit, Musketeer Trio, and Zacian.
    I've been playing 3ds games in order to complete that.

Other than that, I've been doing okay.
    Wulava
    Wulava
    Hi! I'm doing alright. I haven't touched the game for over a month though. :p

Been playing Animal Crossing NH mostly. And trying to get back on my game backlog. :)
    Hey Wulava! I'm new to Serebii and I was wondering if there were any foreign ditto threads or anything I can go to, because I can't post on the trading thread. Any help would be appreciated and thanks in advance!
    Wulava
    Wulava
    Sorry if I'm late to this. I noticed that you already created a thread. That's good. Although I suggest writing what you can offer in exchange as well.
    D
    DL~Nan0
    Will do Wulava! Thanks for the advice!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…