• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Doctor Sleep - Creepy at times, but I was very disappointed by the third act. It was anticlimactic to say the least. Liked the book ending much more.

Overall I give it a 6/10, in terms of everything, including the story; 8/10 if I just included the tension, acting and special effects.

- added this here, since the above only allows for 140 characters
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
LOVED Doctor Sleep, Biggest Issue Is The First Half Hour Is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SLOW!!!!!!!!! X____________________________X
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Yea it was rather slow. Still better than some movies I've seen.

*cough*Momento, The Tree of Life, Little Miss Sunshine being three that I wasn't able to watch all the way through *cough*
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
MM, I Can See That, But Yeah, The First Half Hour-45 Minutes Starts Off REALLY SLOW, Plot Not Moving Forward.

Ah, A Nolan Film I Haven't Seen Yet, Need To See Tree Of Life, I Know It's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" XD
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
, But I Hear It's One Of The Most Beautiful Looking Films LOL. And Oh Yeah... U Didn't Like Little Miss Sunshine LOL... I Personally Like That One, But That's Fine. :)
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Yea. As for Tree of Life (don't kill me lol), I kind of found what I did watch of it to be rather pretentious somehow. The cinematography was ok though. Yep.