• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Doctor Sleep - Creepy at times, but I was very disappointed by the third act. It was anticlimactic to say the least. Liked the book ending much more.

Overall I give it a 6/10, in terms of everything, including the story; 8/10 if I just included the tension, acting and special effects.

- added this here, since the above only allows for 140 characters
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
LOVED Doctor Sleep, Biggest Issue Is The First Half Hour Is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SLOW!!!!!!!!! X____________________________X
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Yea it was rather slow. Still better than some movies I've seen.

*cough*Momento, The Tree of Life, Little Miss Sunshine being three that I wasn't able to watch all the way through *cough*
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
MM, I Can See That, But Yeah, The First Half Hour-45 Minutes Starts Off REALLY SLOW, Plot Not Moving Forward.

Ah, A Nolan Film I Haven't Seen Yet, Need To See Tree Of Life, I Know It's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" XD
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
, But I Hear It's One Of The Most Beautiful Looking Films LOL. And Oh Yeah... U Didn't Like Little Miss Sunshine LOL... I Personally Like That One, But That's Fine. :)
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Yea. As for Tree of Life (don't kill me lol), I kind of found what I did watch of it to be rather pretentious somehow. The cinematography was ok though. Yep.