• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Darkrai 888
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Uuh well Serious is one of the neutral Natures. No stat increased, no stat decreased. So that works on every Pokémon. But ideally, you'd want a Nature that increases Treecko's strengths of course.
    Yep. People oversold the "you're gonna cry" spiel, but I can see why they did.
    And I saw the Ernesto's the antagonist plot twist coming from a mile away, but short of that it was great. xD
    I don't like that everyone dies. And Mando's turn to the dark side at the end is awful. But Merlin's scene is fantastic and Elton John is SUPER FUNNY LOL :)
    Saw Coco on Disney+. Didn't cry, but it's still very good. 8/10.
    Too bad Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory isn't a full-fledged KH title. It woulda been a perfect fit for a Pixar world.
    Who knows, maybe it'll be in the next regular KH game. xD
    I might actually check it out LOL. Lots of people just hating on it because of the poster. I hate our western outrage culture sometimes -______-
    Yeah I know all about the controversy. The thing is, it was NEVER a pedo movie to begin with. It's a movie made by a female director ABOUT the oversexualization of girls, but Netflix BOTCHED the promotional campaign with a HORRIBLE poster. All Netflix's fault. Wouldn't be surprised if it was actually a good film with important things to say.
    Oh I see :) Hope you guys consider getting a cat again sometime :)

Nope they're having a serious talk about Kenosha. Ruffalo is from there originally, didn't know that.
    Oh I see now. Yeah the Stotch family are originally from Hawaii though they moved to South Park when Butters was like a baby.

"A period comedy loosely based on the adventures of Stede Bonnet, a pampered aristocrat who abandoned his life of privilege to become a pirate." I should add that Taika is NOT the showrunner but the exec. producer and he will direct the first episode.
    Yes, it's the Butters and Kenny episode :) Was great seeing them together, unfortunately the episode could have been better than it was

Yup :) Sergeant Yates the new teacher LOL, oh boy xD

Agreed.

It's a comedy show called Our Flag Means Death :) Premise sounds hilarious
    Was because of his Hawaiian roots or something. Was kind of a weak episode but that bit was fun LOL

Now about the Pandemic Special, BRILLIANT LOL!!!!! And South Park has NEVER had a 2 hour special so this is really something :)

Oh yes I've seen that meme.

New pirate show coming from Taika, sounds GREAT LOL :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…