• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Darkrai 888
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's weird because usually I'm BLEH on comedy movies like that but this one has something, IDK. I like the first one too, although that one is more or less a comedy classic nowadays xD De Niro is just so great as this character.
    Yeah. I mean I know, it's gross. Maybe subjectively not a good movie. But it's one of my guilty pleasures xD I dunno, I just like it. De Nio and Dustin Hoffman, two acting LEGENDS, and they are really great together :) And I just find it pretty funny overall
    Yeah, I doubt it but the interview did say that past characters would slowly start popping up soon one after another
    after the opening changed, and we now know that includes previous companions if Ash's classmates returning was anything to go by,
    so I don't think it'd too much of a stretch. But we'll see.

If it's TR, they're probably gonna pretend to help Ash and Goh and then try to backstab them as usual. xD
    UHH well it DOES make sense in the movie. They are bringing along De Niro's grandson (who is a baby) on the trip, but his parents aren't coming along (it's the son of De Niro's OTHER daughter, so Ben Stiller's sister-in-law. And well... babies need milk regardless.
    Oh yeah in MtF Ben opens the fridge and drinks milk from a bottle and is like "Ew this milk is sour" and De Niro is like "Yeah.... that's my daughter's breast.milk" xD

Yes

Japanese dub with English subtitles.
    IKR!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Bob Redford and Brad Pitt :)

Yes

A. Not A+ to me because it gets confusing in places. But it's a really good one.
    Read the chapter already and it was amazing, Bakugo growth was the highlight in this.

Go beat Shiggy ass Broccoli boy.
    My money's on TR, or some past character they won't reveal, yet. If it's more companions, I'm going with Misty and Brock if the episode takes place in Kanto.
    Yup.... Breast milk. I mean Ben Stiller did it in Meet the Fockers but that was by accident. Homelander just chugged it like his life depended on it X_____X

Spy Games

LOL. Too much precedent of you not watching stuff.

I saw it earlier this year, near the end of my Ghibli marathon. It's not a Ghibli movie but I wanted to watch it since anime and everyone was raving about it xD
    Yeah this show has always been *ucking weird LOL. Milk scene from Season 1 anyone???

Yeah. I didn't think it was awful but it wasn't a good movie

Yeah.... "EVENTUALLY"..... LOL
    Yep. According to crew interviews, he most likely would still be around in Season 3. xD

PM040: Summary:
    Ash and Goh have a raid battle with the assistance of unexpected helpers!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…