• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Darkrai 888
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yep. But hey, it looks like Chloe is finally interested in raising a Pokémon. But for what it's worth, it is a female Eevee this time around.
    But while repetitive it makes sense. LGPE and M21 boosted Eevee's popularity in Japan, so it is marketable, now. xD

KG can't believe that PM's actually doing a story arc that's longer than 2 parts. xD
    www.twitter.com/KGPrestige/status/1307695166384410624
    Yup. Robin Williams performing that song at the 2000 Oscars, oh man ;_______;

Yeah. Such a nice dude. I watched him in his Schmoedown debut a couple of weeks ago against pro wrestler Chris Jericho :)

LMAO
    Yup that's where Blame Canada come from too. The moms blame Canada for Terrance and Phillip influencing their boys with bad words xD

Oh nice :)
    https://youtu.be/JVZiue9YayA

Yup they made fun of it with that hashtag :) And they have even before that. The South Park movie is about the South Park moms trying to cancel Terrance and Phillip and that was basically a mockery of real life people wanting to cancel South Park.
    It is also the season where Cartman starts his relationship with Heidi. At the beginning of the season everyone thinks he is Skankhunt and they trash all his electronics, and then he meets Heidi who quit the internet because she was bullied by Skankhunt.

Several angry mobs have tried to cancel the show but no one ever came close LOL!!
    Uhh I think so? It was one whole season about the same thing. Kyle's dad Gerald is an internet troll called Skankhunt42 and they go head to head with a company from Denmark that fights trolls

Yup

Was on tv so caught it, I did watch it last December. Great movie :)
    Yeah, there'll be no episode on October 4th. At least we don't have to wait 3 weeks this time. xD

Disney Investor Day 2020
    October 7th, 2020 (7:00 am PT/10:00 am EST)
    He had one scene in the Trolltrace/Denmark season where he called President Garrison (his former boyfriend xD) and scolded him and dared him to bomb Denmark. And a few background cameos here and there.

Yeah and I'd argue that's what makes them great xD
    May the Force be with them ;_____;

Yeah. Mr. Slave is another major male character who isn't voiced by Matt and Trey but he doesn't appear that often anymore xD Token does

Yup xD But yeah Matt and Trey give RAT'S ASS about public outrage xD
    Yeah Mongolians guy. But as revealed in the episode City Sushi, he's actually a white guy with schizophrenia and Tuong Lu Kim is just one of his personalities. But most male Asian characters on the show are voiced by Trey, and I believe a few minor black characters too.
    Oh ok that makes sense. And RIP :(

Yeah Token is voiced by Adrien Beard, one of the VERY FEW male characters who isn't voiced by Matt or Trey. I BELIEVE that when Token started appearing, Beard was actually the only (or one of the only PoC at South Park Studios xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…